Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W595 - Last texted numbers

• 20-03-2010 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

The W595 automatically retains a list of all numbers that you text, up to about 25 numbers.

On my previous Sony phone, it was easy to delete a number from this list if you didn't want to retain it.

Now, I want to delete a particular person's details from my phone but even though I delete the number from the phonebook, there doesn't seem to be any way to delete it from the last texted numbers list.

Does anyone know how to do this, short of sending lots of pointless messages to friends not already in the list?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Bring up the name you want to delete, rather than clicking 'select', click 'more options', and then press delete. This is what it used to be iirc,

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

Yeah, I think that's the way it was on my old Sony Ericsson but not on this one. The options are "Mark" "Select" and "Back". When you select "Mark", it only allows you to unmark or continue and send to that number. It doesn't seem to be possible to delete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

hmm i see. Dont mean to offend or anything, but its defo the 595? Would have thought the 595 would have been that way :o

Yeah, defo w595. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭katzenjammer

If you hit the clear button (C, just below hang up) it should give you the option to delete

• Advertisement

Excellent, thanks a million, that works :)

Advertisement