Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Credit Card

Options
  • 20-03-2010 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know the Dublin City Card is available in Stephens green and Jervis but I am wondering if there is a similar card or even the DCCC available in Liffey Valley?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They use a mastercard version. More info here: http://www.multicentregiftvoucher.ie/home.asp?SC=LV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Thanks Davy,

I was going to load it with a few quid yesterday but the lady said it's not meant to work online.

I do not see how they would enforce this but do not wish to load if it is just a use in store card.

It may be easier to get a DCCC in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think she could just be telling porkies. Try a small amount first, and if it doesn't work least you can use it instore when your in there next.

Personally i'd risk it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

She was decent said it's officially not meant to work online but some say it did etc.

I was hoping to use it to buy some ryanair tickets and I know the DCCC card works with zero fees.

Thanks mate.

Advertisement