Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandra in Naas

Options
  • 20-03-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

hello there , anyone been to sandra in naas? heared good reports on her . Can you please share your experience. thanks guys.
    lilliann

/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LM88

Hey, I know loads of people who have visited Sandra in Naas and all thought she was really good...my sister went to her twice and she told her things that she could not have just guessed, personal stuff and private family stuff! I went myself 2years ago and a few things rang a bell with me but nothing major. Maybe it's all yet to happen! I know people who have gone to a few psychics including Sandra and said she was definitely the best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

thanks , can you please forward contact details to 6th in this forum so we all could have access to it. I heared she is good too .
    thanks , lilly

Advertisement