Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting to laptop

Options
  • 20-03-2010 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys

I hope you are all well. Im have a small problem that I cant seem to find the answer to.

I have bought a laptop with windows 7 home premium. I can connect to the internet on it no poblem when I click on the Internet icon the Blue E.

I have downloaded windows 7 upgrade advisor as Im looking to get an upgrade but every time I try to run it it says Im not connected to the internet, I have also downloaded some widgets and they all say loading but they never load and they show the message not connected.

Im connect to my broadband through a netgear router and my laptop has wifi. When my laptop is on the icon in the bottom corner is on all the time showing the strenght of the wifi connection and its always above 50%

Aany help would be great.
    I hope this makes sense

Advertisement