Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats up with Hotmail?

• 20-03-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Anyone else experiencing problems sending emails with hotmail the past two days??

I keep getting this messege every time I try and send a mail:

This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.

I checked the customer support forums and there's literally thousands of threads with the same complaint.

I don't know what to do, as I've posted in the forum but its just another thread with the same complaint.

Can't send a single email from my hotmail account, which is really annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

this often happens if you had a virus or malware that sent mails from your hotmail account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

IrishTonyO wrote: »
    this often happens if you had a virus or malware that sent mails from your hotmail account.

Ok, but this must have happened to thousands of people across the world in the past two days as the forums are covered with threads asking for their accounts to be unblocked.

Anything I can do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Bot-nets can contain millions of computers. If owners were aware they would clean their machines and the bot-net would disappear.

Advertisement