Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Movie Screening - Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang - Tues 23rd

• 20-03-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Nanny-McPhee-and-the-Big-Bang.jpg
    Get your tickets here

Tuesday 23 Mar 7.00 PM
    Movies@Dundrum FULL
    The Eye, Galway,
    The Gate, Midleton, Cork

Move Info: http://www.nannymcphee.co.uk/
    Synopsis
    In Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, Oscar®-winning actress and screenwriter Emma Thompson returns to the role of the magical nanny who appears when she?s needed the most and wanted the least in the next chapter of the hilarious and heartwarming fable that has enchanted children around the world. In the latest installment, Nanny McPhee appears at the door of a harried young mother, Mrs. Isabel Green (Maggie Gyllenhaal), who is trying to run the family farm while her husband is away at war. But once she?s arrived, Nanny McPhee discovers that Mrs. Green?s children are fighting a war of their own against two spoiled city cousins who have just moved in and refuse to leave. Relying on everything from a flying motorcycle and a statue that comes to life to a tree-climbing piglet and a baby elephant who turns up in the oddest places, Nanny McPhee uses her magic to teach her mischievous charges five new lessons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Xrox

dundrum is full :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Pity Dundrum full. Would have loved to bring my daughter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Cheers for this, wasn't even going to bother looking at the thread as I didn't think they'd have viewings outside of Dublin:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

You still can bring your daughter its out on friday.

Davy why post this Dundrum is full since 5mins after free screening release last tuesday.

Aplogies guys thought it was only Dundrum, sorry Dave.

Davy why post this Dundrum is full since 5mins after free screening release last tuesday.

Eh, I just got 4 tickets for the Midleton viewing. People outside Dublin do use this site you know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

Maybe he didn't realise Dundrum was full? Besides, the other two still have tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

lindtee wrote: »
    Cheers for this, wasn't even going to bother looking at the thread as I didn't think they'd have viewings outside of Dublin:)

Ye was gonna be cork and galway in the title but thought it would be a bit much. Bet you'll check in future :pac:
    Michael B wrote: »
    Maybe he didn't realise Dundrum was full? Besides, the other two still have tickets.

Yep, didn't check each one, only human :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Sorry Dave my apologies i'm a member too and thought it was only Dundrum, once again sorry man my apologys.:o

Now I feel mean for being smart to pokerface:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sorry Dave my apologies i'm a member too and thought it was only Dundrum, once again sorry man my apologys.:o
    lindtee wrote: »
    Now I feel mean for being smart to pokerface:o

Cats_3cats_hug.jpg
    Group hug and forget all about it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

many thanks op for this post , got 4 tickets for middleton:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭sue97

Would have loved Dublin, the kids really want to see this.

Nice one for anyone in Galway or Cork - thanks for posting

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭holly8

Hey OP - thanks for that. We got to see movie in Galway this evening. Not a great movie but the kids loved it. We had a lovely evening out. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

was at the film in middleton , very enjoyable , security was over the top a bit, but that was to stop people videoing it on their phones , thanks op , a good find

Advertisement