Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie Maker won't import full video.

Options
  • 20-03-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

i'm trying to import a video into windows movie maker which is about an hour long. Every time I try though it only imports the first tenminutes or so. I thought it might be a memory problem so I deleted any collections I wans't using but it still own't import. Any ideas?

Edit: It is now importing the beginning and end but not the middle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

You are pretty must wasting your time using windows movie maker. It is not realy set up for large projects.

However it is better on W7 and Vista.

Still if you want to do alot of editing try to look into getting better software.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Yeah I know it's useless but I can't afford anything else at the moment so it'll do for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

I spent 20 pounds on my first editing program.
    You can pick one up pretty cheap if look around on the web, if you are going do a lot of editing. I got Pinnacle studio. Their website (.co.uk) sometimes sell off the older versions cheap.

Advertisement