Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep heat on sore back

Options
  • 20-03-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi, I have a rather large tattoo on my back.. finished it about 5 months ago. Twisted my back today and was wondering if it is ok to spray some deep heat on it? dont want it messin the inkwork up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

BUMP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I'd just pop a panadol tbh but that's me playing on the safe side of it all. if it were me i wouldn't risk it

a bump after half an hour 25 mins, forum record? It is saturday evening, most are out doing sh¡t.

panadol dont work..gotta have codeine in it for it to work on me.. 4 nurofen plus later and no change...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I would then say go visit your GP tomorrow and see what he/she says about it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

And as well If your unsure about the tattoo you shoud ask the people who did it for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Deep heat is grand to put on your back--wont harm the tattoo at all.Ive a dodgy shoulder and use deep heat when it acts up.Hasnt affetced my tattoo yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Once the tattoo is completely healed, I wouldn't see a problem with using deep heat....after 5 months I'm sure it'd be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

solpadeine every 6 hours, hot water bottle, tiger balm...no change...then doctor

pippington wrote: »
    solpadeine every 6 hours, hot water bottle, tiger balm...no change...then doctor

Cant take solpadeine,, messes my stomach up... its sorted now anyway.. I use nurofen plus, it has more codeine in it.

Advertisement