Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation around Uluru

Options
  • 20-03-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the best accommodation option(s) around Uluru, has anyone stayed in the various options available? I have done a little research and am aware that they are all pretty expensive for what you get and have read many mixed reviews so all personal experiences are greatly welcomed :) I will be most likely flying into the Connellan airport and could hire a vehicle, again any advice on whether tours versus self drive would be appreciated.
    Thanks for all your help,
    Marie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

It's probably way too late for you now, but the campsite in Yulara is grand, spent over a week there relaxing after working in Cairns. Mind you, you can't stay in the tents after about 7am or you'll suffocate; not good with a hangover, but at least there's a pool.

Advertisement