Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what career should i go for, now that army recruitment is at a standstill

Options
  • 21-03-2010 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hey im doing my leaving cert at the moment. I want to join the army as a cadet, but as the army is not recruiting, i need to start thinking about a different career, atleast until army recruitment starts. I have looked at nearly every course but none of them interest me. It has to be partly outdoor work. I like a challenge both physically and mentally. I hope to get around 350-400 points in the leaving cert. Any ideas would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place. This forum is for people experiencing problems with boards, rather than for general queries. You may want to try the Work & Jobs forum, somebody there might be able to help you.

Advertisement