Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you bought yourself/someone else a dairy-free easter egg?

Options
  • 21-03-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

I have :) I got a 70% Dark Chocolate Divine one. The chocolate covered brazil nuts accompanying it are delicious!
    large_HN252026.jpg

I noticed in Tesco that Celtic Chocolates has a Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, etc... vegan egg that was a advertised as a 'Milk Chocolate Alternative' under the logo 'Choices' (you wouldn't know it was Celtic Chocolates until you read the fine print on the back). I wonder if it is the usual dark chocolate, or if it does taste more similar to milk chocolate...

Anyone else treat themselves?

Comments

I got myself a Divine giftset at Christmas.
    It was the business! Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭StevoTG

I saw the Celtic Chocolates dairy-free egg in Superquinn a couple of days ago, definitely getting that for easter. Now I'll have to look into aquiring a Devine egg too :D Milk chocolate would be awesome.. gotta stop drooling on the keypad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Getwellsoon

Aldi have dark chocolate bunny rabbits (like Lindt ones) that are dairy free as well as dark chocolate covered marzipan eggs. Tescos has a lot of dairy free eggs, including the Celtic one, an Elizabeth Shaw one and another by Kinnerton.

Advertisement