Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetable Growing Clinics

Options
  • 21-03-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

On Saturday 27th March at 11am Woodies are holding vegetable growing clinics in all 42 stores. The clinics will be run by their instore horticulturalists. All welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

deisemum wrote: »
    On Saturday 27th March at 11am Woodies are holding vegetable growing clinics in all 42 stores. The clinics will be run by their instore horticulturalists. All welcome.

Waterford one starts at 10.30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I've just seen this.... typical....

Do you know if they will be doing this again? I'd love to go as I need any help I can get.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Dinkie wrote: »
    I've just seen this.... typical....

Do you know if they will be doing this again? I'd love to go as I need any help I can get.

Thanks

Some of the branches changed their clinics until next Saturday, the Waterford one will be on this coming Saturday from 10am - 11am.

I recommend going along to your nearest GIY Ireland meeting, there's no membership involved, come and go as you please and it's for anyone be it complete novice to experienced gardeners. There are groups in Wexford and Enniscorthy.

www.giyireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

anyone attend one of these ?
    Wondering if they were any good? :)

Advertisement