Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard forms of Contract

Options
  • 21-03-2010 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭

Im trying to find out about the GDLA contracts and if the GCCC contracts are achieving their objectives of preventing cost overruns in publicly funded projects, particularly in civil engineering. I also want to find out about the GDLA and IEI standard forms of contract and how they differ from the GCCC and public procurement in general. So far I have found lots of info on GCCC but nothing comparing it to the others. There is very little info on the net about GDLA and even less on IEI contract. Does anybody know where I might find some of the information I am looking for? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Advertisement