Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza place by Neachtains

Options
  • 21-03-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Has anyone else tried it!??
    I had a slice of Pizza after a long night out & omg it's yummy!!
    Has anyone tried the pasta ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I had the pizza, yummy indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Where is it? Is it on Quay St or Cross St.

Probably where the bagel bar was?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

It's on Cross Street, I think it's where the bagel place was. I tried the marinara pizza minus the anchovies, 'twas nice. Jolly staff too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

yes! tried it last tuesday night after a feed of drink! was delicious! I had the pepperoni...had to stop myself from getting a second slice!
    the slices are huge! and only €3 very reasonable imho
    dont know how much a full pizza is tho. there was a group of 4 french guys sitting beside us tucking into a full pizza...there were struggling to finish it!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

fifib wrote: »
    yes! tried it last tuesday night after a feed of drink! was delicious! I had the pepperoni...had to stop myself from getting a second slice!

Ha ha ha...me too, Tuesday and pished...great food for when you are sloshed - yummy! I think I kept telling the poor girl behind the counter how great it was to be able to buy a slice New York style...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Very tasty and reasonable price too.

Advertisement