Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Relationships vs On The Pull

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Fago! wrote: »
    ....and me and Tar and at least 79% of boards.ie. :P

Sharing is caring baby :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

....and me and Tar and at least 79% of boards.ie. :P

As for me, I have yet to be in a relationship (This is where you go awwwwwwww) but I'm betting it's hella good.

I'm so lonely :(

Bro's before Ho's big guy :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

When you are 30+, you have no real option but to pull people younger, there is no other choice tbh.

Any place I go in Dublin tends to be 10% over 30s and roughly 40% 25-29 with the other 50% being under 25s.

I read somewhere recently that there are more single people in the 30's now than every before. If that's true, then where do they hope to meet people if they are not out clubbing?

I see lots of gangs of women in their 30s at concerts all right, are these the single ladies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

OutlawPete wrote: »
    When you are 30+, you have no real option but to pull people younger, there is no other choice tbh.

Any place I go in Dublin tends to be 10% over 30s and roughly 40% 25-29 with the other 50% being under 25s.

I read somewhere recently that there are more single people in the 30's now than every before. If that's true, then where do they hope to meet people if they are not out clubbing?

I see lots of gangs of women in their 30s at concerts all right, are these the single ladies?

First bold: They are on the internet, looking for their soul mate.

Second bold: Does it matter if they are single or not? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Perhaps, is this them?

There aren't many over 30s in clubs at all, but in a lot of pubs there tends to be more people in their 30s than in their 20s. That's in my experience anyway, it obviously just depends where you go.

First bold: They are on the internet, looking for their hole.
    Fixered.
    Second bold: Does it matter if they are single or not? :P
    Nawshy \0/

Perhaps, is this them?

That's them.

For some reason, me feels intimidated approaching them.

I'll stick to Whelans, I like my over 30's girls in leathers and Metallica T-shirts hanging on to the shreds of their youth, just like me .. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I dunno never really thaught about it :confused:......
    depends on the situation your in and what your looking for wanting and most importanlty is she really flexable :D

Abitar wrote: »
    Fixered.

Nawshy \0/

Abi, you are the exception rather than the rule TBH, that is if you are actually female...I am still kinda wary! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

What about pulling people of the same age??
    I'm only 6 months into my 30's-that has just totally depressed me and made me think that maybe i'm now over the hill?? :(:eek:

Maybe i should just get myself a few cats and treat them like my babies..

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I'm only 6 months into my 30's-that has just totally depressed me and made me think that maybe i'm now over the hill?? :(:eek:

Maybe i should just get myself a few cats and treat them like my babies..

Sure, cats my comfort you, but they can't (make) love like a dog! :P

I have but my point is that it is not always an option fro guys when only one out of ten women out at the weekend are over 30.

Also, and I'll get stick for this .. but women on their 30s are not much fun when out and about.

They are looking for something totally different than girls in their early twenties and generally not as easy going.

They have that checklist in their handbags, that they downloaded from the SATC website and had laminated.

/don't hurt me :o

I have but my point is that it is not always an option fro guys when only one out of ten women out at the weekend are over 30.

Also, and I'll get stick for this .. but women on their 30s are not much fun when out and about.

They are looking for something totally different that girls in their early twenties and generally not as easy going.

They have that checklist in their handbags, that they downloaded from the SATC website and had laminated.

I think we all know what you mean Pete ;)

They are looking for something totally different that girls in their early twenties and generally not as easy going.

To the 1st part in bold-:eek::eek:.I'll have to bring you on a night out sometime and prove you wrong on that one;)

To the 2nd part-i don't use a handbag so i know you're not talking about me:P

To the 1st part in bold-:eek::eek:.I'll have to bring you on a night out sometime and prove you wrong on that one;)

When I say "not much fun" .. I mean 'not much fun' for guys to approach.

They tend to be in gangs and one of them is always crying.
    To the 2nd part-i don't use a handbag so i know you're not talking about me:P

:p

• Advertisement

When I say "not much fun" .. I mean 'not much fun' for guys to approach.

They tend to me in gangs and one of them is always crying.

:p

You'd wanna stop hanging out in funeral parlours:pac:

Sure, cats my comfort you, but they can't (make) love like a dog! :P

:eek:
    Whatever you're into yourself:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Fago!

Fago!

What about him? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

Relationships :)

• Advertisement

Lies! I'm a helluvalot of fun :pac:
    They are looking for something totally different than girls in their early twenties and generally not as easy going.

Some are, some aren't :)

I thought women in their 30's were really really easy cos of the biological clock and all that jazz??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I thought women in their 30's were really really easy cos of the biological clock and all that jazz??
    Not this 30 yr old!

What about him? :confused:

He's great isn't he!

Don't mention that clock ffs .. your ****ed now Slasher :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I'd love a relationship right now :/ Sick of going out, everyone around me seems to be getting into relationships while I've been wasting my time on two pricks.

That's even worse than Pete saying we were no fun:(

I wanna be in my 20's again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I'd love a relationship right now :/ Sick of going out, everyone around me seems to be getting into relationships while I've been wasting my time on two pricks.

Classic!

I'm the same (Except for the pricks part. But I've learned you don't have to go out on the razz to get a potential relationship. You can find decent blokes/gals everywhere. It could be in college, in the library, in the shop or even on this very website.... If you like a bloke, wherever it may be, ask him out. He'll be flattered that you asked him. If yore not in you can't win aye....?

If he declines, chances are he's not an arsehole and will not make you feel like a fool.

At least you get to go out! :P ALL of my main group of friends now have girlfriends...I rarely see them, and even more rarely get to drink with them! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Always on the pull.
    Haven't been in a relationship for a few years, mostly because of having to move around every few days for work.
    Getting a bit tired of it, though and starting to miss relationship sex.

This thread is turning into a depression-fest:pac:

At least you get to go out! :P ALL of my main group of friends now have girlfriends...I rarely see them, and even more rarely get to drink with them! :(

I'm in the same boat as you my friend.... Every single one of my close friends is...er... not single... I made new friends and we often go out. Make new friends.

Get the boat you! Babies are the devils minions :(
    This thread is turning into a depression-fest:pac:

Agreed. It was Petes fault. Now... what could we do to turn this around :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Greedy bitch, giz one!

Agreed. It was Petes fault. Now... what could we do to turn this around :pac:

Everyone get naked?

Everyone get naked?

Whoo hoo. Orgy :pac:

Don't mention that clock ffs .. your ****ed now Slasher :p

I like 'em angry!

Whoo hoo. Orgy :pac:

Kinda...by everyone I meant, everyone with a vagina...and me! :D I needs me some concubines! :D

• Advertisement

Get the boat you! Babies are the devils minions :(

Then get thee to a nunnery! :pac:

That's even worse than Pete saying we were no fun:(

No now .. that's not what I said, God your no fun :pac:

I'm only messing ..

What I mean is that in general, women in their 30's are looking to meet a certain type of guy, they are very hard to try and just chat with in my experience.

The way you up and down like you want something from them (I don't).

Whereas younger girls will talk to you about what they are up to, what you do, what gigs theu are looking forward to etc etc. Just general chatting.

I find women my age have a big barrier up and we tend to feel like we are at a job interview just saying hello.

Kinda...by everyone I meant, everyone with a vagina...and me! :D I needs me some blow up dolls! :D

FYP :pac:

I'm the same (Except for the pricks part. But I've learned you don't have to go out on the razz to get a potential relationship. You can find decent blokes/gals everywhere. It could be in college, in the library, in the shop or even on this very website.... If you like a bloke, wherever it may be, ask him out. He'll be flattered that you asked him. If yore not in you can't win aye....?

If he declines, chances are he's not an arsehole and will not make you feel like a fool.

Vinta81 I think Fago wants you to ask him out ;)

We should have a hook-up forum.

Invite only for posters who appear to be lonely hearts (or horndogs)

No now .. that's not what I said, God your no fun :pac:

I'm only messing ..

What I mean is that in general, women in their 30's are looking to meet a certain type of guy, they are very hard to try and just chat with in my experience.

The way you up and down like you want something from them (I don't).

Whereas younger girls will talk to you about what they are up to, what you do, what gigs theu are looking forward to etc etc. Just general chatting.

I find women my age have a big barrier up and we tend to feel like we are at a job interview just saying hello.

Well,personally, with a bit of drink on me,i'll chat to anyone bout anything:)
    But i do know a couple of women who meet your description-looking for a father for their kids from the off.
    We're not all like that though!!

• Advertisement

FYP :pac:

That's you off my list of concubines...and on my list of "d00ds she gave me the syph" :P

So, the question that was posed is kinda bad, because the overwhelming answer seems to be relationship....but everyone on thread seems to just wanna get laid by a few different people regularily! :D

That's you off my list of concubines...and on my list of "d00ds she gave me the syph" :P

So, the question that was posed is kinda bad, because the overwhelming answer seems to be relationship....but everyone on thread seems to just wanna get laid by a few different people regularily! :D

Well if you have to have a list bout 'who gave you the syph',i'm keeping well away from you :P :pac:

Vinta81 I think Fago wants you to ask him out ;)

Hahaha no. I don't know what she looks like and she don't live in he same county as me.

IF I wanted to go out with her, or anyone on boards, I'd ask her myself.

Hahaha no. I don't know what she looks like and she don't live in he same county as me.

I wanted to go out with her, or anyone on boards, I'd ask her myself.

There you have it folks!!!

BTW, Alwaysadub, Syph is just a round of pennicillin away from being cured...it's not even a real disease! :P

NOTE: I do not, and I have not ever had any disease, sexually transmitted or otherwise.

There you have it folks!!!

BTW, Alwaysadub, Syph is just a round of pennicillin away from being cured...it's not even a real disease! :P

NOTE: I do not, and I have not ever had any disease, sexually transmitted or otherwise.

GODDAMMIT!!!! TYPO

• Advertisement
Advertisement