Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the art of tea making

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

No. Tea is disgusting.
    Hotaru wrote: »
    :D You know I love you right?

Just saw this now :P
    Well like 'mon now, veggie sailor moon "soya milked tea" boardsie buddies!
    Can't beat that typa love :)

Respect.

And whoever hates tea well, I'm just very ashamed of ye all.
    *points finger at everyone*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Tea goes in the cup/mug first, the milk has to go in last but just a little bit I hate weak tea is has got to be strong. I don't use sugar a nice cookie or snack bar does the job after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Yes. WITHOUT sugar.
    Mmm tea.

I've actually gotten used to drinking tea without sugar now. It doesn't disgust me the way it used to. Still way nicer with sugar though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yes. WITHOUT sugar.
    I've cut down from one heaped spoon of sugar to one flat spoon, and again down to half a flat spoon of sugar. It's all part of my master healthy eating plan. Tea still tastes great :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Yes. WITHOUT sugar.
    Hotaru wrote: »
    It all makes so much sense now! I believe your poor tea making skills may be directly linked to your inability to get a girlfriend. These kinda problems just go hand in hand.

Works cannot express how much win is contained within this post. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

No. Tea is disgusting.
    Tea with milk is spoiled tea. Never put sugar in. I only drink fruity Twinings teas, green tea (preferably mint) and Earl Grey, keeping the teabag in the cup at all times. Sometimes I add a teaspoon of honey for a bit of flavour.

I'm such a pain in the arse when it comes to tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

No. Tea is disgusting.

I care not for tea but reading that essay was most enjoyable. Orwell sure knew how to write.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

No. Tea is disgusting.
    His cup of tea sounds lovely... Hes likes it fairly similar to mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Tea is only nice if it's in a nice cup. That's a scientific fact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 nialldeman

thats true i had a favourite mug
    dropped it was months before i found a new favourite cup

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Yes. WITHOUT sugar.
    I have been told by an extremely fussy tea maker that I make amazing tea and should give lessons to the rest of the community on how to make the perfect cuppa :cool:

Advertisement