Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fulham v Manchester City, 3pm

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

BERBA wrote: »
    Fulham have no interest in today imo , they only concerned about wed night and qtr final replay against spurs

I'm not agreeing with you because i have not seen any of the game today,

but it would not be unlike Fulham recently, i was at Sunderland when they visited, and my god it was the worst game i have ever seen. Fulham obviously had their eyes elsewhere, and even with a "full strenght" team they showed no ambition whatsoever in getting forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

OMG xavi, you lucky bar steward, coulda been another peno for handball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Ball hits Kompany's hand in the area. Not given.
    You shouldn't of said that wait for the calls of Fulham robbed now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

City actually couldn't do anymore to try and throw this away.

but it would not be unlike Fulham recently, i was at Sunderland when they visited, and my god it was the worst game i have ever seen. Fulham obviously had their eyes elsewhere, and even with a "full strenght" team they showed no ambition whatsoever in getting forward.

Were they not in shaktar on the thursday night before that?.......eventually you will get tired.

All over 2-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Thats the point i was trying to make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

FT 1-2

Phew! Made hard work of it as per usual but got there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Nice win
    Happy out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Think that re-arranged game at eastlands on May 5th v Spurs will be the proverbial 6 pointer now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

daithijjj wrote: »
    Were they not in shaktar on the thursday night before that?.......eventually you will get tired.

All over 2-1.

Yeah they were, but they had enough rest though. They didn't want to go forward at all though, Adding that to Sunderlands form at the time it turned out to be a terrible terrible game of football, i felt sorry for the ones who travelled up from London for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Huge win

Yeah they were, but they had enough rest though. They didn't want to go forward at all though, Adding that to Sunderlands form at the time it turned out to be a terrible terrible game of football, i felt sorry for the ones who travelled up from London for it.

There was a thing on motd 2 about the fulham fans not travelling coz alot went to shaktar, not many travelled at all, i guess they were expecting a poor show up there. That was a very tough game for them in shaktar, add in the flights and going to sunderland was not going to be pretty imo.

Advertisement