Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackburn Rovers V Chelsea 4pm SS1

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

I for one dont think ye need much of a clear out, I dont undertstand why ye dont play 451 with 2 attacking wingers like we do which turns to 433 when attacking, Drogba is the perfect striker for that system, ye played that under mourinho and it worked very well with both robben and duff on the flanks, one player ye need to dump is ballack, I have never seen him play like he did for Bayern

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Ancellottis answer today was to bring Deco on. Surley some of the younger players would have more of an impact than that old fart. And again Sturridge for Anelka with 2 mins to go, thats a joke.

Bringing off Anelka was ****ing stupid, why not take off Mikel for Sturridge? We where pushing for the winner and to take of one of our goal threats was idiotic.

I for one dont think ye need much of a clear out, I dont undertstand why ye dont play 451 with 2 attacking wingers like we do which turns to 433 when attacking, Drogba is the perfect striker for that system, ye played that under mourinho and it worked very well with both robben and duff on the flanks, one player ye need to dump is ballack, I have never seen him play like he did for Bayern

That's what we should be playing, I don't understand it either although Anelka is very ineffective out on the wing.

Ballack and Deco need to go imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Johner wrote: »
    I guess it's because 1 or 2 of my friends are very annoying when it comes to stuff like this and don't know to much about football.

How long are you following chelsea johner? ..since the mourinho era by any chance?

BERBA wrote: »
    How long are you following chelsea johner? ..since the mourinho era by any chance?

Good one! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

G'Wan Blackburn

great result for us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

Johner wrote: »
    That's what we should be playing, I don't understand it either although Anelka is very ineffective out on the wing.

Ballack and Deco need to go imo.

Anelka shouldnt play every game and if he isnt happy on the bench he should be sold

Di-maria at benfica and Krasic at cska would be perfect for ye

Krasic looks very good, like an even better version of Modric, can't see us going for him though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Cant see past Utd now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

evening all,

i didnt get to see todays game, was listening to it on the radio. jeesh unless im very much mistaken, by the sounds of it we should have had the game wrapped up by half time? and then we competely fall asleep and allow blackburn to get on the ball.
    is it true that when blackburn scored, drogs went over to Carlo gesturing "do something" and carlo went and put on Deco??!:eek:
    (his substitution was the 1st/last time he name got mentioned for the rest of the match, so unless the commentators didnt know who he was, im taking it that he was absolutely useless?) and then puts Sturridge on 4 mins from the end? this was a bit of a must win today and we let 2points slip. Carlo aul sauce, get it together big style.

• Advertisement
Advertisement