Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadmaster Dog Guard from ZooPlus

Options
  • 21-03-2010 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Anyone buy this dog guard from ZooPlus for keeping dogs from getting into back of a hatchback?

Just wondering how the device connects to the rear headrests. Not clear from the ZooPlus website.

Does the device tighten in to the rods of the rear headrests with hand bolts i.e. so it's easy to put in place or take off?

Its just ZooPlus have another one on sale but one has to use an allen key to take it off and on. Unfortunately that is the one I have ordered and I might change it to the one above if it has those hand bolts for ease of use.

Any info. on this would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

I think I might have to forget about changing it.....just got an email from ZooPlus that my original order has been dispatched. I think there was something in their T&Cs that once something has been sent it can't be returned.

Their customer service is only open Mon-Fri but yet they process orders on a Sunday!

Advertisement