Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireshark Analysis

• 21-03-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    I have to analyse Komplett with Wireshark and seeing as i have no previous experience with the program im having some difficulties, any1 willing to offer help and or any useful video links of what to do?

This is what i gottta do:

-Description of the HTTP traffic generated by application requests and responsesThe load on a server from a typical usage of the application (total requests for mark-up images scripts CSS etc
    -connection properties of the TCP connection (keep alive or not)

-analysis of dynamic and static responses generated and query string parameter passed (GET/POST)

-sessions related information involving URL rewriting and cookies (persistent or session based)

-caching related headers and behaviour

-capabilities of the client (accepted media types and encodings)

- response content types and transfer encodings (UTF8 /chunked encoding/gzip)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

What particular problems are you having? - Just start wireshark, filter data and go to komplett and see the data.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roberthurley14

yeh i have no idea how to analyse the results bar the GET code..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

yeh i have no idea how to analyse the results bar the GET code..

Right click on a particular transaction and choose "follow TCP stream". That should get you started.

Advertisement