Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for a ladies opinion

• 21-03-2010 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Ok i am running Sports Expo Ireland and Strongman Champions League Ireland on June 5th and 6th 2010 at Limerick Race Course.

What i would like to know is what would women like to see at this event ?

It is fairly male oriantated so we want to try and attract women to the event. So far we are looking down the lines of womens talks and seminars for the sports expo and displays in dancing, boxercise, jazzercise ect

Im a guy so thats the extent of my ideas what we want is an Expo that when your boyfriend or husband wants to drag you along you think hang on i might like this but you will still kick up a fuss and he will owe you while your happy to go anyway!

Any ideas ladies????????????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Female weight training, I be interested in learning how to do this.
    Pole Fitness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Gymnastics
    Tumbling [kids - if you want to attract the mothers too]
    Dance fitness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭weeman2

we have private rooms that hold 100 people so we are trying to get pole fitness, boxercise, hip hop dancing, kettlebell training for women, burleque training and krav maga for women. This is all being worked on

We also have a few seminars that target women, sports, training, nutrition ect

Keep the ideas coming, definatley will try some kids classes good idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Maybe do something gentle for seniors too?

Kids love obstacle courses and scavagener hunts too.

Advertisement