Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i get a girlfriend 3rd

• 21-03-2010 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

hello im 15 years old and i need some information on how to get a girls attention i have above average muscles and read some light poetry
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

A wise man once told me to try some jokes: eg. What did one bean say to the other bean? Hello bean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

nialldeman wrote: »
    hello im 15 years old and i need some information on how to get a girls attention i have above average muscles and read some light poetry
    thank you

Please tell me you're joking???

• Registered Users Posts: 48 nialldeman

jumpguy wrote: »
    A wise man once told me to try some jokes: eg. What did one bean say to the other bean? Hello bean.

jumpguy wassup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

In Before The Epic Lock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Make her a lovely cup of tea!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

jumpguy wrote: »

<3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thread locked

nialldeman banned for 5 days for persistent questioning of Moderator's decisions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement