Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Just watched all of revenge in the last week or so.
    It is sooo sooo sooo sooo good.
    I really enjoyed it and so glad i chose to watch it now because the second season starts in the states on the 30th.

Thats one good thing about this time of year so many good shows come back glee,greys anatomy,bones,dexter,downton abbey.I'll have some good stuff to watch.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Enjoyed The Newsroom whose first season ended this week. Quality HBO drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Been watching Red Dwarf over the past two days. Can't believe I've never watched it before. :)

"The nearest planet is six hours away, but we only have enough fuel for five hours flight. However, this shouldn't be a problem, as we only have enough oxygen for another 7 minutes."

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Looper looks pretty good. Looking forward to that...

And this should be cool! They should show concert movies more often.. I've never been to one but I like the idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Been watching Red Dwarf over the past two days. Can't believe I've never watched it before. :)

"The nearest planet is six hours away, but we only have enough fuel for five hours flight. However, this shouldn't be a problem, as we only have enough oxygen for another 7 minutes."

:pac:

YES!! BEST SHOW EVER OMG!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Go and see Lawless its so so so good!
    The actors all do an amazing job and Tom Hardy is just so pretty to look at.

Though just be prepared for a fair bit of violence and blood but its not too extreme.

This is probably more appropriate a place for this than the Den, so is Netflix worth getting?

One of my friends has it and I saw via FB that the entire series of 24 is up there. Just wondering what other full series are up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Does anyone watch The Newsroom?

Good things have been heard..

I signed up for Netflix.

Goodbye productivity!! :D:D

Just watched 4 episodes of 24 back to back, and am on my fifth! I LOVE this site! How is it only €7 a month? :eek: :D:D

• Advertisement

I hear Taken 2 is shite..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Yeah I'm not taken 2 it.

I'm sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

As someone who loves Taken and Liam Neeson more than anything in this world, Taken 2 is shiiiiiiite

I watched Anger Management on my Dad's recommendation, with the disclaimer that "Oh, it's absolutely nothing like Two and a Half Men.".

It's the EXACT SAME SHOW.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've finally gotten around to starting watching breaking bad. Still only on the first season but I like it so far, not sure if it lives up to the hype around it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I've finally gotten around to starting watching breaking bad. Still only on the first season but I like it so far, not sure if it lives up to the hype around it though.
    I heard the first season is the worst; it got hit by the writers strict, but it keeps getting better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Lawliet wrote: »
    I heard the first season is the worst; it got hit by the writers strict, but it keeps getting better

Third season is the best, in my opinion. It's such a thrilling show to watch, very exciting and brilliantly acted and written. I'd still put The Sopranos ahead of it, as I think The Sopranos stands up to repeated viewing much better, but Breaking Bad is easily the best show on television right now.

I'm currently watching The X Files for the first time ever! Enjoying it so far.

Sad state of affairs when you're watching the POPGirl channel because there's nothing else on an they're showing Sabrina, The Teenage Witch followed by Even Stevens...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Sad state of affairs when you're watching the POPGirl channel because there's nothing else on an they're showing Sabrina, The Teenage Witch followed by Even Stevens...

I watch popgirl more than any other channel(Which tbf isnt saying much, not a tv person but..) Zoey 101 and two of a kind etc.. How could you not love it?

deise_girl wrote: »
    I watch popgirl more than any other channel(Which tbf isnt saying much, not a tv person but..) Zoey 101 and two of a kind etc.. How could you not love it?

It's just rather emasculating when all the ads are for My Little Pony and hair styling sets and.... girly stuff.... :P :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

It's just rather emasculating when all the ads are for My Little Pony and hair styling sets and.... girly stuff.... :P :P

Pffft but who really pays attention to ads anyway :P

Ah popgirl is great, it introduced me to the wonders of Mew Mew Power, Winx, Trolls and other other magical girl fluff one faithful summer

Just watched The Godfather III for the first time tonight.

I don't get why that movie seems to get so much hate... I thought it was pretty decent. Granted Mary Corleone was more wooden than an oak door, but other than that I thought it was pretty entertaining and cool to see how Michael finished up...

Just watched The Godfather III for the first time tonight.

I don't get why that movie seems to get so much hate... I thought it was pretty decent. Granted Mary Corleone was more wooden than an oak door, but other than that I thought it was pretty entertaining and cool to see how Michael finished up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The walking dead has really gotten much better this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Got given an NCIS box set last year, forgot all about it. Currently burning my way through. Great writing, awesome character development, and Mark Harmon is a legend.

Discovery Turbo.

Tomorrow.

6am - 6am 24 hour marathon of Wheeler Dealers.

Is there a better way to spend a Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Season 3 of the walking dead is amaazing!

And ive also been watching a lot of 'Escape to the Country'. The countryside is so purdy and i love looking at all the houses. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Everyone watch End of Watch. Best buddy film ever, possibly.

• Advertisement

Been watching a lot of Horrible Histories. Yes it's a kids show. But it's awesome!

Advertisement