Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Danger 5 is truly one of the best things I have seen in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Nero707

I am really loving the Fargo series so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I decided to watch some Marvel movies.

Iron Man - A good film and starting to like Robert Downey as an actor. 8.5/10
    Captain America - It was ok but didn't catch my attention rapidly. 7/10
    Iron Man 2 - I thought Iron Man was better and plenty more action in it. Iron Man 2 was more focus on vengeance and jealousy. 8/10
    The Avengers - I really loved this movie and all the marvel characters joined together which made it exciting and plenty of action. The end scene was awesome. 9/10

Now to watch Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

LostBoy101 wrote: »

Now to watch Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World.

Don't! You will never get the 3 hours back.

"All those... moments... will be lost in time, like I]small cough[/I tears... in... rain."

Go watch Blade Runner again instead!

Penny Dreadful is 3 episodes in, looks really promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

"All those... moments... will be lost in time, like I]small cough[/I tears... in... rain."

Go watch Blade Runner again instead!

Penny Dreadful is 3 episodes in, looks really promising.

I've heard it's like true blood, which I would regard to be a bad thing. Do you find this is the case? Sounds interesting anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Watched Big Trouble In Little China last night and watched Escape From L.A today.

Oh Kurt Russel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I've heard it's like true blood, which I would regard to be a bad thing. Do you find this is the case? Sounds interesting anyway.

No its not anything like it so far. There are vampires in it, but it's old school vampires, not those romantic fags made popular by Anne Rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dawsons Creek season 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Just watched Iron Man 3 and my god they truly destroyed it with a lousy script. I guess be avoiding Thor and watch Captain America Winter instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've become obsessed with Location, Location, Location lately. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I've become obsessed with Location, Location, Location lately. :o

Location location lo bloody cation.
    Old age setting in. Quickly someone call those people that deal with the prevention of diseases.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

those who kill is just doing enough to hold my attention at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I need a new series to watch; loved Suits and Orange is the New Black- suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I need a new series to watch; loved Suits and Orange is the New Black- suggestions?

Have you tried house of cards?

I hardly see how building a house of cards is going to soothe her insatiable desire for a new TV show to watch? :confused:

:P

Have you watched Archer? Great show.

I hardly see how building a house of cards is going to soothe her insatiable desire for a new TV show to watch? :confused:

:P

Have you watched Archer? Great show.

Archer is the greatest

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

im watching those who kill and happy valley atm . two very good shows

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Archer is the greatest

I have watched both randomly maybe I should watch them both properly ...

Game of Thrones spoiler:
    Just watched the latest episode and everything was going so well and I just can't deal with the way things are and how could that happen... It was like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U but then all of a sudden the opposite happened and and whyyy :(

• Advertisement

Game of Thrones spoiler:
    Just watched the latest episode and everything was going so well and I just can't deal with the way things are and how could that happen... It was like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U but then all of a sudden the opposite happened and and whyyy :(

That ending was one of the most intense tv experiences I have ever had. Even more so then the
    Red Wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Burt Macklin

Game of Thrones spoiler:
    As a book reader I thought I would be prepared. I wasn't. Man that was pretty horrific!

112949-Ramsay-Snow-gif-if-you-think-t-FDZX.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Burt Macklin

I was skeptical about the TV version of Fargo, but it's pretty damn great. Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Just finished season 1 of Orange Is The New Black. Absolutely have to watch the first episode of season 2 now even though I have staff training in 4 hours! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I HAVE FEELINGS AND I NEED TO DISCUSS THEM

The Inbetweeners US is worse than I could have ever imagined.

The Inbetweeners US is worse than I could have ever imagined.

Ahh but it's so bad it's hilarious

Jhcx wrote: »
    Ahh but it's so bad it's hilarious

No. Just no.

It was actually painful to watch. I gave up after about 10 minutes. It was the episode where Simon gets the car. It was... just... dear God, it was bad even for a US remake.

I managed the first few episodes lol. Painful to watch but like cringed so much just started laughing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

Started watching Friday Night Lights a few days ago- it definitely lives up to the hype! It is so entertaining. I've somehow managed to get through 2 seasons in like 2 and a half days. Plus, I do love Tim Riggins :P

Advertisement