Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Latest episode of Lost is incredible. 3 or 4 episodes left until the finale. Jolly good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm actually so excited for this to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

kateos2 wrote: »
    I'm actually so excited for this to come out.

Seriously? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

bevan619 wrote: »
    Seriously? :confused:

Yes. I'm one of the few people still obsessed with it, have all six seasons on DVD and the first movie. Have watched it an unnatural amount of times.

• Advertisement

Yes. I'm one of the few people still obsessed with it, have all six seasons on DVD and the first movie. Have watched it an unnatural amount of times.

Ha ha ha! I can't mock obsessions though. I usually find a TV show that's already been aired and watch the whole thing in a week (even if there's like 3 seasons!).

Ha ha ha! I can't mock obsessions though. I usually find a TV show that's already been aired and watch the whole thing in a week (even if there's like 3 seasons!).

As much as I hate to admit this, I've watched the movie so much, I know most of the lines in it. I dunno, it's one of those weird things that cheers me up when I'm pissed off. I always watch the last 2 episodes of the last season when I'm annoyed too. :cool:

As much as I hate to admit this, I've watched the movie so much, I know most of the lines in it. I dunno, it's one of those weird things that cheers me up when I'm pissed off. I always watch the last 2 episodes of the last season when I'm annoyed too. :cool:

Hmm... That is a bit weird actually... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Hmm... That is a bit weird actually... :P
    nah,A lot of people are like that[It's like me and Forrest Gump] I just have far too much time for that film.

Does anyone Here watch Supernatural? I'm obsessed with it,have been for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I watched a horrible amount of Supernatural last year on account of some friends being obsessed with it. Can't I like it that much... It is very funny in places though. Love Castiel.

• Advertisement

nah,A lot of people are like that[It's like me and Forrest Gump] I just have far too much time for that film.

Does anyone Here watch Supernatural? I'm obsessed with it,have been for years

It's like me and Napoleon Dynamite xD

I also overquote The Inbetweeners :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

I got so obsessed with Jurassic Park when I was a kid that my parents had to throw out the tape!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Just watched Zombieland. It was very good.

I should really learn to stop watching zombie movies though: they give me nightmares.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Just watched Zombieland. It was very good.

I should really learn to stop watching zombie movies though: they give me nightmares.

And you have work to be doing >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I have spent my morning watching La Haine. It's absolutely brilliant and it really gets to you. The characters are all so different and watching them get sucked into the circle of violence in their area gives you lots of different things to think about. I first watched it in January for college and I fell in love with it.

Therefore, as well as it's wonderfulness, it's a great excuse to do nothing but feel like I've kind of done some study at the same time. :)

We watched that in our French class during sixth year. Class film.

I watched Traffic a few days ago. Benicio Del Toro and Michael Douglas are just brilliant. It was also nice to see Scarface's Manny again. :D

20090310192056.jpg

I'm going to watch it tonight....heard good things about it:)

glee.jpg

/thread tbh

the new episode is hilarious.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

*Sigh* is that tripe back on? Honestly, my life had been so pleasant without having to hear people talking about it... day in, day out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee,Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee.

Anyway.
    Latest episode was indeed great! Much better than the previous weeks one I feel.

Dunno WHAT I'll do once these seasons of Gossip Girl and Glee are finished :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ah not you too! :P

Hotaru wrote: »
    Anyway.
    Latest episode was indeed great! Much better than the previous weeks one I feel.

Dunno WHAT I'll do once these seasons of Gossip Girl and Glee are finished :/

Download them and re-watch them?

Britney"I've been here since first period,I took all my anti-biotics at once and now,I can't remember how to leave"
    Britney:"I don't know how to turn on a computer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Download them and re-watch them?

Britney"I've been here since first period,I took all my anti-biotics at once and now,I can't remember how to leave"
    Britney:"I don't know how to turn on a computer"

I've got all of Gossip Girl on DVD (bar the current series obviously) and I've already watched the entire thing 3 times, and half of the current series twice. Oh dear.

Looks like I'll be doing the same with Glee :p

In other news, I got my copy of Evangelion 1.11 the other day :D Despite the fact that I've seen it 5 times now, it's still awesome. I REALLY want to see 2.0 again - it was so different from the series. Looks like I'll be waiting awhile though :/

Do I even need to say what I'm watching?

um...ya that would be the point of the thread:confused:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭DylanS09

Hmmmm... let me use my mind-reading skills....
    Dexter???

um...ya that would be the point of the thread:confused:

:p
    DylanS09 wrote: »
    Hmmmm... let me use my mind-reading skills....
    Dexter???

It's the only thing I've posted in this thread :P

Nothing wrong with Dexter. I'm looking forward to sticking on season two as soon as I've finished watching the Wire.

Really wanna buy seasons one to six of Trailer Park Boys. I haven't seen it but from various clips and Asda's €21 asking price I'm really tempted...

Monzo wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Dexter. I'm looking forward to sticking on season two as soon as I've finished watching the Wire.

Really wanna buy seasons one to six of Trailer Park Boys. I haven't seen it but from various clips and Asda's €21 asking price I'm really tempted...

Never said there was anything wrong with it :D Where the hell is there an ASDA over here?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Green Wing. Srsly, where has this been all my life??

Advertisement