Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Greenzone is amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Reeling In The Years. <3

I love it, and it's 1992, the year I was born...but it makes me so, so sad. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

The fast and the furious [the original one] is on.

so have to stop watching this film,it always makes me want to pimp the ass out of a car....then I remember I don't have one or a licence:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Man, Family Guy is so lame.

I'm gonna watch The Big Lebowski again. This cannot possibly end badly in any possible way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Jay P wrote: »
    Man, Family Guy is so lame.

I'm gonna watch The Big Lebowski again. This cannot possibly end badly in any possible way :)

Oh wait no, what a surprise, the DVD isn't there. I am inexplicably frustrated right now. I have loads of movies on my laptop that I'd gladly watch instead, but my xbox is broken, so I can't watch them on a tv. And I really don't want to use my laptop.

Oh Lordi...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Marie Antoinette.. the clothes! the sets! the makeup!.. the Kirsten Dunst..

marie_antoinette.jpg

Ding dong!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Marie Antoinette.. the clothes! the sets! the makeup!.. the Kirsten Dunst..

When she's in her room with all the new clothes and shoes there's one point where she has pink converse on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Just watched The Butcher Boy. It wasn't great tbh, although it was always gonna be tough adapting it from the novel. I was shocked to see in the credits that Sinead O'Connor played the (ruddy good-looking) Our Lady... For once she didn't look like an emu!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Juno.

Yet again.

<3<3<3<3<3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Juno.

Yet again.

<3<3<3<3<3

Such a good movie.
    Was trying to think what I was in the mood for, think that's it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Juno.

Yet again.

<3<3<3<3<3

If you like Juno, you should definitely watch United States of Tara. One of my favourite American shows at the moment. (It was written/created by Diablo Cody, the woman who wrote Juno)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

I'm watching the first season of Arrested Development, courtesy of KnifeWRENCH!

Tobias is a hero. Much love for Michael and George as well! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

I went to see Sex and the City 2 tonight...it was actually painful. I loved the series and the last movie, but this one? Beyond useless.:( A lot of moments where I just had to cringe......the irish nanny *winces*

Watched Raising Arizona last night, it was brilliant!

I'm watching the first season of Arrested Development, courtesy of KnifeWRENCH!

Tobias is a hero. Much love for Michael and George as well! :D

And Gob.
    And Lucille.
    And.....fcuk it, every character in that show is a legend! :D

Just wait until you get to the episodes with Kitty! Oh how I <3 Kitty.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I'm a fan of Arrested Devolpment but Lucille just grates me. I can't stand her at all! I know that's probably the way she's supposed to be but she pisses me off!

Gob, Tobias, Micheal are cracking though!

I'm a fan of Arrested Devolpment but Lucille just grates me. I can't stand her at all! I know that's probably the way she's supposed to be but she pisses me off!

Gob, Tobias, Micheal are cracking though!

:eek::eek::eek:

Leave this thread and never return. I am very disappointed in you, young Reacher. :( Lucille is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Knife. In fairness she's fiercely annoying! :D I can't stand her. I love when she's made a fool of. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 leavingcert92

the US office online.........nuff said...:D

If you like Juno, you should definitely watch United States of Tara. One of my favourite American shows at the moment. (It was written/created by Diablo Cody, the woman who wrote Juno)

Watched a few episodes of this today. Seems pretty good so far, thanks knifey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

kateos2 wrote: »

+ 1 its really good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I watched Glee for the first time earlier (well, five minutes of it). Seemed like a sort of 'it's so bad it's hilarious' show. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Monzo wrote: »
    I watched Glee for the first time earlier (well, five minutes of it). Seemed like a sort of 'it's so bad it makes me want to hurt someone' show. :D

Fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Just watched Klass (Estonian film).

I've got to say, Eastern Europeans don't **** around; If they say they're making a film about bullying, you can bet your ass there'll be
    kids forced to perform homosexual acts at knife-point, then committing violent, yet blood-free (not enough money for ketchup in the Estonian film industry? :P) school shootings

Spoilered in case anyone was going to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

sounds......strange pygmalion!

watched a film the other day with dennis hopper "carried away" it was just weird
    he was a teacher whose new pupil kept riding him in hay

+ 1 its really good

Yay! Finally I know someone else who watches it (even if I just know you on the internet!)
    Toni Collette is superb in it. When she beat Tina Fey to the Emmy for best actress in a comedy, I was pretty pissed off because I love Tina Fey. Then I actually sat down and watched USOT and I have to say she damn well deserved it (although I'd class USOT as more of a drama than a comedy.)

Yay! Finally I know someone else who watches it (even if I just know you on the internet!)
    Toni Collette is superb in it. When she beat Tina Fey to the Emmy for best actress in a comedy, I was pretty pissed off because I love Tina Fey. Then I actually sat down and watched USOT and I have to say she damn well deserved it (although I'd class USOT as more of a drama than a comedy.)

Yeah, I really wouldn't class it as a comedy. It's funny in parts, but not on the comedy level like 30 rock or scrubs or something. Really liking it so far. Only 2 episodes left of season 1 to watch now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Just watched The Wall.

O.o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Have season 1 of The Wire and Eastbound and Down on the lappy, ready to be enjoyed, thanks to my brother's hard drive.

and also I may have watched an episode of the Pokemon anime today

Yeah, I really wouldn't class it as a comedy. It's funny in parts, but not on the comedy level like 30 rock or scrubs or something. Really liking it so far. Only 2 episodes left of season 1 to watch now :)

It's a hell of a lot funnier than the last few series of Scrubs. Then again, so is genital herpes.

(God I wish they hadn't murdered that show.)

*longs for the glory of old Scrubs*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

My Best Friend's Wedding is on RTE2 tonight, sweet!

Advertisement