Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

kateos2 wrote: »
    I think I might go and watch the Back to the Future trilogy tonight. I'm excited now.

So you're going to go back and watch Back to the Future back to back? Woah... this is heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm watching a programme on Living, called My Fake Baby. It's about these really life like dolls that people buy, and look after as if they're real babies. Creeps me out tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Anyone watch Grandma's House? It's pretty good. It's sitcom about Simon Amstell's life after he quit NMTB. Amstell isn't the greatest actor but Rebecca Font (she was in The Day Today and the Patridge shows) is fantastic as usual.

Also watched The Armstrong & Miller Show, a ruddy good sketch show, something that's pretty rare these days. Písses all over The Mitchell And Webb Look, which is mostly unfunny. Saddens me 'cause I love those Peep Show lads. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

Watched Made of Honour there on Sky Movies.. Saw it before but I was in the mood for some soppy falling-in-love-with-your-best-friend shíte.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Just finished watching I, Robot on bluray. I last saw it years back on DVD, thought it was ok. Don't know what has changed since then but now thought it was a brilliant movie, the bluray sound and video was feckin brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Just finished Dexter season 4.

Wow.

I mean, I feel like I should've seen that coming...but I just didn't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

FINALLY saw Toy Story 3, but in 2D. I waited ages to see it in 3D because I've never seen one of those films before (nearest cinema doesn't have it). So then when I did get the tickets and the glasses and was waiting in the cinema for the film to start, it of course got cancelled because of a technical difficulty. :(
    But I saw it last week and it was well worth the wait, I know I'm really behind with the reaction to this movie now, but it was so frigin' good. I really want to see it again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

kateos2 wrote: »
    I think I might go and watch the Back to the Future trilogy tonight. I'm excited now.

The music in Back to the Future absolutely rocked!:cool:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Too Right AP

Freaking awesome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Just watched Inception.

lolwut?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Gavin & Stacey - it's so damn funny!:D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

MavisDavis wrote: »
    Gavin & Stacey - it's so damn funny!:D

Dan and Becks was always way better imo.

Mulholland Drive. The most confusing / disturbing / compelling film I've ever watched. Feels like I've been in an accident or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Been watching Six Feet Under the last few days.
    Great show.

There's still something odd about seeing Dexter Morgan doing E in gay bars though. Maybe a few more episodes and I'll get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭deisedude

Watching season 2 of Prisonbreak. Shame they ruined it with the third season. It was pretty compelling dumb television at its finest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Outnumbered <3

North By Northwest. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

The Breakfast Club is on tv tonight! But at 2am and I have to get up at eight tomorrow morn :(
    I'm actually considering staying up to watch it though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Kick Ass!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm addicted to ace of cakes. Geoff is awesome. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Watched the first series of Spaced last night and I must say, I loved it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Kick Ass!
    One of the best soundtracks EVAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Curb your enthusiasm is awesome. If I am anything like larry david when I am his age, I'll be delighted.
    The character of Susie is also fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Just watching Gamer on Sky

Damn,humans are a messed up bunch of creatures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Just watched "My Wierd and Wonderful Family" on More4. It was quite interesting altough I think they focused too much on the parents being gay which isn't all that unusual now. I'm in love with the younger boy: "They came from the same woman as me and she always lays boys" <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Gonna watch Wall Street. I freaking love this movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Can't wait until september, Big Bang Theory and Stargate Universe are resuming \o/

****. Was meant to watch Ray Davies (Kinks singer) on BBC4 but I completely forgot about it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

I'm gonna watch Step Brothers. Will Ferrell is Awesome :D

Advertisement