Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Onto season 2 of The Big Bang Theory!

:D

What date does it start?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

seanbmc wrote: »
    :D

What date does it start?

Season 4 starts back in America on the 23rd Sept, brother downloaded the first three seasons a while ago.

Season 4 starts back in America on the 23rd Sept, brother downloaded the first three seasons a while ago.

Nice that's how I watch them, I have them all downloaded. If I can't get them on TV I'll download them.

Can't wait for this season :).

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

After 90 minutes of frustratingly trying to choose a movie to watch online, I've decided to watch The Dark Knight on DVD... Which has been sitting next to me the whole time:rolleyes:

I'm watching The Book of Eli and it's awesome , really like these post-apocalyptic movies lately.

Denzel Washington kicks ass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I watched "I love you Philip Morris" and "wall e" last night both were awesome. As is xtra visions rent 1 DVD get a kids one free. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

I saw The Last Exorcism today. Awful awful film. The Exorcism of Emily Rose already did the whole ambigous thing so it's pretty much just a crappier version of that with a shaky camera. It's a shame as there are some pretty good performances in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Dear John

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Watched a couple of episodes of In Treatment the other night, it's really fascinating!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Nearly finished the first series of Breaking Bad, not bad so far..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

im on series three of underbelly . its a oz tv series and its pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I saw The Last Exorcism today. Awful awful film. The Exorcism of Emily Rose already did the whole ambigous thing so it's pretty much just a crappier version of that with a shaky camera. It's a shame as there are some pretty good performances in it.
    Exorcism-type films are pretty crappy in general [Excluding the exorcist obviously]

I watched Legion last night, I really wish they made more BAMF-y angel type films

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Exorcism-type films are pretty crappy in general [Excluding the exorcist obviously]

I watched Legion last night, I really wish they made more BAMF-y angel type films

Was actually watching The Exorcist on Itv the other night and its still bloody amazing. It wasn't the directors cut though..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

Saw Scott Pilgrim VS The World last night. For around the first hour I was sitting there blown away by the sheer awesomeness of it all. Then somewhere round the middle I got so bored I literally nearly fell asleep:( I was like "No. Stop being bored. You love this. YOU:( LOVE THIS.. ITS AWESO..zzzzzzz" It got a bit awesome at the end again. If it had been 20 minutes shorter and had around 3 less exes then it would've been a contender for one of my top 5 films of all time. It's definitely worth seeing though I'd give it 7/10. iT WAS Very clever filmmaking, I'm actually shocked they didn't release a 3D version. It seems like it could've worked quite well in 3D, the fights would've been amazeballs. Fair play to them for not jumping on the 3D bandwagon though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Lately I've been watching loads of Charmed, Friends, Dating In The Dark, Four Weddings, Come Dine With Me, Masterchef and Criminal Minds. And Gossip Girl of course, but that goes without saying.
    So much <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm guessing Gossip Girl is highly recommended here? :p Need something for whenever I've finished House...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Gossip Girl is the best television show in existence. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Excellent, when I get back to the land of fast internet I can stream to my hearts content :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Lately I've been watching loads of Charmed, Friends, Dating In The Dark, Four Weddings, Come Dine With Me, Masterchef and Criminal Minds. And Gossip Girl of course, but that goes without saying.
    So much <3
    Likelikelike. Especially CDWM, it's one of those things where no-one really talks about watching it, then one person mentions it and the floodgates open...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Want. Evangelion 3.0. NAO.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Hotaru wrote: »
    Want. Evangelion 3.0. NAO.

:(
    it exists? I didn't think they were starting it for another year, but want anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

it exists? I didn't think they were starting it for another year, but want anyway.

It doesn't :/ Release date is still TBA >_< But WANT. NAO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Rewatching some of this. Won a few emmys there and rightly so. The dad Phil is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Watched No Country For Old Men tonight, twas amazing. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

The Sopranos season 6, doesn't get any less amazing watching it for the 3rd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I saw Avatar. Loved it. Fúcking Tsu'tey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

"Millwall Millwall, you're really dreadful. And all your girlfriends are unfulfilled and alienated."

Black Books is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I watched season 1 of The Hard Times of RJ Berger over the last two days. It's a very crude comedy with an obvious story line, but it's a guilty pleasure! Watched the first season of Hellcats there tonight, looks good enough, we'll see how the rest of the season goes!

Might dip into a bitta black books, I've heard a lot about it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Piste wrote: »
    Might dip into a bitta black books, I've heard a lot about it.

I'm watching the first ever episode of that right now! :D It is ridiculously funny.

Should really be in bed though >.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Haha I'm the exact same, just watched the first episode- it's hilarious!

Advertisement