Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Trekkies!

Best documentary ever. But no-one I mention it to has ever seen it, and it just makes people think I'm a massive Star Trek nerd.

Totally watched it on tv last night. It was heartwarming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Went to see Back To The Future in the cinema tonight. I only saw it once before when I was like, 8 or something so seeing it now was like watching a brand new film. And can I say, that film is frickin' AWESOME! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

How I met your mother Season 6
    So much <3, more <3 than your body has room for

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

New season of Desperate Housewives........ 2 episodes in and already brilliant <3 Looking to be a good series :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

How I met your mother Season 6
    So much <3, more <3 than your body has room for

"Look at us... it's like three of the same guy. Oh my god, this explains why I was always so good at basketball. Guys, I'm black, sorry African American, no I'm allowed to say both"
    Oh Barney <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Just watched this movie.

I loved it! Suggest you watch it, it's a very heartwarming story and it's just a fun movie overall! :)

I really like these animation movies, I'm such a child :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbIW1r3r2uF_ugIyxwNhEtuZ_wrFHcU0fogpwzUgwYZpVnVsQ&t=1&h=144&w=257&usg=__7_znepFlXZ8OQ-WSCEOsZXa_0nM=

Just watched The Big Lebowski for the sixth or seventh time. It's so damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Hotaru wrote: »
    Went to see Back To The Future in the cinema tonight. I only saw it once before when I was like, 8 or something so seeing it now was like watching a brand new film. And can I say, that film is frickin' AWESOME! :D
    How cool. What cinemas do them sort of movies actually?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

theowen wrote: »

It's re-released in a lot of theatres of it's anniversary I believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

It's re-released in a lot of theatres of it's anniversary I believe!
    I remember that now actually, thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Kick-Ass

Mad, absolutely mad...loved it!

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

theowen wrote: »

It's on in Dundrum anyway :)

I've started watching Lost. Oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

And of course my cinema doesn't show it. :( Story of my life
    I've started watching Lost. Oh dear.

Yaaaaaaay. Lost rocks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

Going to see that tomorrow hopefully. :D

Saw Scott Pilgrim for the second time yesterday and I hated Michael Cera significantly less. If it wasn't for him, it'd be contender for my list of all time faves. Oh well.

Oh, and Freaks and Geeks is amazing and teenage Jason Segel is the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Watched "500 Days of Summer" and "Cherrybomb".

Both were really good. "Cherrybomb" was excellent and it involves both Rupert Grint and Robert Sheehan with N.I accents. But it's also horribley sad and the fact that they're all only supposed to be 16 is a slight stretch.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character really pissed me off in "500 Days of Summer" though and I kinda wish I'd watched "Cherrybomb" first though because so I could have warm fuzzies as opposed to a horrible "the world is shít" feeling.

Battle Royale. It's stupid and utterly ridiculous but it was a decent watch.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Monzo wrote: »
    Battle Royale. It's stupid and utterly ridiculous but it was a decent watch.

It's well worth watching alright.

Avoid its sequel though. As pointless a film as I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

Was watching Planet Earth last night. Freakin' awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

IT the clown :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

Went to see Buried tonight...it was really good, which was surprising like
    The whole thing is just in the coffin like, but it's still really interesting, you wouldn't think it

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    IT the clown :eek:

The clowns name is Pennywise :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I watched The Hudsucker Proxy the other night. I had never seen, or even heard of it before, and I have a Cohen brothers boxset, so I said I'd watch something different. Anyway, it was excellent! Very entertaining, a bit annoying in places though.

And I also watched Monsters, Inc. What can I say? It's just brilliant. Such a good movie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I was watching peep show on 4od and now it's run out I really don't know what to do with myself! :( I need something to keep me entertained on my days off or when I get off work early!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Scrubs on E4. Love it :D

Pan's Labyrinth is on Film4 tonight \o/ A most excellent film, the cinematography is stunning.

Also, there are plans to create a TV series of Goodfellas, focusing on the early years of Henry Hill. Martin Scorsese's gonna be the director so you can count on it being amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

L'Appartement. I thought it was going to end really nicely. It didn't. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

We're watching Scott Pilgrim tonight. Can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 with my girlfriend and some friends on Friday night. It wasn't very scary, I was disappointed. Scary movies just don't scare me anymore! =(

Also, TV wise, I'm five episodes in to the new series of Grey's Anatomy! =)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

The first one just freaked me out, dunno if it's the same level as scaring me but it had me on edge that night :o. Hoping to see the second one soon.

Advertisement