Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

I watched "Adventureland" a few days ago after seeing someone watch it on a train. Was looking at the laptop from behind the person who owned it and saw the guy from The Social Network and Kristen Stewart from Twilight... I was like OMG what it this movie, must watch! Twas very good:cool:

Loading "Easy A" now, hope it's good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

Doing all my homework now so I can watch Misfits at 10. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Any Oz fans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I just finished watching The Demolition Man gotta love Westley Snipes in this movie he is hilarious :D

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    I just finished watching The Demolition Man gotta love Westley Snipes in this movie he is hilarious :D

I just want to know how the three seashells work.

• Advertisement

I just want to know how the three seashells work.

Yes that line is legendary :D

I finished watching the Butterfly Effect 2 wasn't as good as the first one...I just streamed the last Pretty Little Liars episode so I am up to date with all my programmes now :D

Anyone here watching Take Me Out? It reminds me of Come Dine With Me.. Ridiculously entertaining and funny even though its a fairly terrible idea for a show.

I'm watching good old friends at the moment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

anybody watching the walking dead ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

'Hi kids. This is an important message from your uncle Billy - don't buy drugs. Become a popstar and they give you them for free!'

Watching Love Actually with snow outside. CHRISTMAS :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Namlub wrote: »
    'Hi kids. This is an important message from your uncle Billy - don't buy drugs. Become a popstar and they give you them for free!'

Watching Love Actually with snow outside. CHRISTMAS :D

I love that movie so much, it's so cute. Watch it every year after putting up the Christmas tree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'm watching the Scooby Doo movie now. Never realised that twas so.. hilariously funny! :P

*Smoke Rises*
    Shaggy: "We're getting so toasted"
    Scooby: "AND KETCHUP TOO"
    *Shows hot dogs being cooked*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I pray to god shaun wins I'm a celeb! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I pray to god shaun wins I'm a celeb! :P

No, Stacey! :(

I actually don't really pay a whole lot of attention to it, but she just seems like a really genuinely nice person. And he's just a big grouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    No, Stacey! :(

I actually don't really pay a whole lot of attention to it, but she just seems like a really genuinely nice person. And he's just a big grouch.

he's a legend :D Everyone wants stacey to win but meh, shaun makes me laugh so much especially his rants about gillian even though she's left the camp ages ago!! haha :pac:

No no Stacey has to win! :)

She's just such a lovable girl; n'awww. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Catching up with How I Met Your Mother, with every episode I fall deeper and deeper in love with Marshall. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Forrest Gump. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Cannot wait for this. Daft Punk are in it aswell, the soundtrack is gonna be awesome!

I'm watching Live At The Apollo - Michael McIntyre :D He's so funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Finished downloading the first series of Fringe. Time to get watching.

Im waiting for my friend to catch up with me on Oz so we can watch episodes together... Meanwhile I'll be watching Generation Kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Im waiting for my friend to catch up with me on Oz so we can watch episodes together... Meanwhile I'll be watching Generation Kill.

Where are you? Just on S2E05 now, started over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

My "Shows" right now are;
    Supernatural
    The Walking Dead [so damn good]
    How I met your Mother
    Stargate Universe
    No Ordinary Family

Sadly,thats about all the TV I get time to watch and I watch it on a laptop *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

My "Shows" right now are;
    Supernatural
    The Walking Dead [so damn good]...

The Walking Dead is very good, one of the best shows I've seen in a long while, well worth watching online dont know how long we'll have to wait for it to be show over here.:confused:

Near the end of series 4... This season has been very good so far but theres a potential shark jumper of a silly plotline at the moment. I'm just hoping it gets back on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

jmch81 wrote: »
    The Walking Dead is very good, one of the best shows I've seen in a long while, well worth watching online dont know how long we'll have to wait for it to be show over here.:confused:
    It's being shown on Syfy[it's a channel on sky] on Sundays a 9pm,I think.I stream it online so,I can't help you.But it is definitely televised over here

Gonna start watching that, been hearing good reports about it.

I am currently watching 500 days of summer for the first time.. :)

• Advertisement

Just started watching The Walking Dead, so gooood! :)

Advertisement