Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

ET is on RTE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I want a LOTR marathon night sometime. Those films were epic :D They're also the only ones I remember being in the cinema for with an interval in the middle cos they were so long :D
    Done it with the extended ones before.
    And all 6 Star Wars.
    And The nightmare on Elm Streets.
    ..........Ive wasted my life :(

Ok so I've watched ET for the first time ever and it was brilliant. Then I switch over to RTE2 and I've only missed the first half hour of the Hunchback of notredame :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Little Fockers...worth seeing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Just watched Paul Galvin's documentary that was on RTE a couple of nights ago! It was really good, best sports related thing all year lawds! :pac:

• Advertisement

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Just watched Paul Galvin's documentary that was on RTE a couple of nights ago! It was really good, best sports related thing all year lawds! :pac:

Urghhh! Hes so arrogant!

Urghhh! Hes so arrogant!

I know! It's amazing! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

He dresses like a teenager in a photoshoot for nme at all times, like gtfo of topman...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Real men have seventy pairs of shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

slow show wrote: »
    Real men have seventy pairs of shoes.
    Nah, real men don't wear shoes at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Namlub wrote: »
    He dresses like a teenager in a photoshoot for nme at all times, like gtfo of topman...
    According to the school football team, its river island actually :D:D:pac::cool::eek:

Running around a football pitch with jeans tucked into bright red socks. He acts and talks like an idiot :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I think I just accidentally reported all the google image results for Paul Galvin as offensive....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

Just watched Inception. I loved it! Bit confused though :pac:

Just after watching OMG IT'S JEDWARD and now Song for a raggy boy. I never actually watched or heard of (or even saw we had it!) Song for a raggy boy but I found it in the pile of DVD's and decided to give it a go.

I'm speechless. Possibly one of the most emotional movies I've ever watched. I was so happy at some parts yet at the lowest of lows (i cried enough tears to give enough water to a family in africa!) in others. Wow, i can't stop thinking about it... Makes me sick though that this type of child institution **** went on only up to a few years ago and that the events are preety much true..

Woah, sorry for the whole being really deep guys... I'm just in deep thought now after it. NEXT MOVIE :)

Just after finishing Saints & Soldiers (another movie i just came across in the dvd pile). Was actually preety decent. No Black Hawk Down like but it was good, heartracing and kinda sad. (And yes, I'll be posting after every movie I watch tonight :P).

Hmmmm.. Titanic next, maybe? Or braveheart? Aaahh choices..

Just after finishing Saints & Soldiers (another movie i just came across in the dvd pile). Was actually preety decent. No Black Hawk Down like but it was good, heartracing and kinda sad. (And yes, I'll be posting after every movie I watch tonight :P).

Hmmmm.. Titanic next, maybe? Or braveheart? Aaahh choices..

You didn't get very far :P

Saw Meet the Parents: Little Fockers last night, it was pretty good. Not enough Dustin Hoffman for my liking though.

I collapsed into sleep an hour into braveheart, damnit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Having not slept since Wednesday night I have since watched James Bond: Die Another Day, There Will be blood, Something about Mary, The Firm, Notorious and Don't mess with the Zohan.

Titanic is on. :D Yeah who cares that I have the DVD, and I watched it a month ago, gwan RTE. *gets popcorn*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Titanic is on. :D Yeah who cares that I have the DVD, and I watched it a month ago, gwan RTE. *gets popcorn*

Just about to post this! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

RTÉ is (are?) so ****ing shíte in its scheduling. An absolute plethora of classic films have been on around 1am or 2am for the last week or so, and that's just crap.

Watched Four Lions (tragicomedy about a group of hapless suicide bombers) and Midnight Run (comedy about a bounty hunter) in recent times, both very good.

I've Titanic on my movie list for tonight (yes, i'm sad enough to not be going out) so Tarzan is about to start on RTE2. Hell ya! :D What is with the crazy amount of disney movies these days on rte. *prays for cinderella tomorrow*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm currently watching the Sound of Music. <3

Noo Lads Jack and Rose can't die!!!! :(

I never saw this before but I know what happens but I wanna see how it plans out but omg.. :(

Actually wait why won't jack lie on the door? theres lotsa room..

Oh Jack...:(

Oh Jack...:(

I don't get it?!! Did that actually happen? Is the old lady real?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

You haven't seen titanic before?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Oh god this bit makes me bawl. :o

• Advertisement

kateos2 wrote: »
    You haven't seen titanic before?! :eek:

No. but like is Rose real? Is it a thing that happened like? :(

Advertisement