Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    No. but like is Rose real? Is it a thing that happened like? :(

No, Jack and Rose are totally fictional. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

No, Jack and Rose are totally fictional. :)

Oh.. That's ok! I just wiki'd it and you know the woman who was on the lifeboat? She's a real person and she actually made them go back for people! aww. :)

Oh.. That's ok! I just wiki'd it and you know the woman who was on the lifeboat? She's a real person and she actually made them go back for people! aww. :)

Ah young Noel, I've read the wiki in its entirety at least twice as well as several of the links and references. ;) I've a bit of a thing for the Titanic :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

The Unsinkable Molly Brown...legend.

Kinda wish I could cry, damn me and my robotic tendencies.

Ah young Noel, I've read the wiki in its entirety at least twice as well as several of the links and references. ;) I've a bit of a thing for the Titanic :o

Yeaaah as slow show said Molly Brown!

I spent about 20 minutes just now Wiki'ing it. It's fair interesting! I must watch this film in its entirety some time.. I only watched 45 mins now but it was still very emotional!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Always cry when I watch it :(:o
    EDIT also Leo is a babe! ;o

I always forget just how much of a ride Leo is in it. Young Leo is probably in my Top 5 of all time. Nyomfest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

The godfather
    it's so cheesy,because it invented THA CHEEZE.Gotta love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

No. but like is Rose real? Is it a thing that happened like? :(

Nah they invented the tragic love story because the deaths of over 1500 people just wasn't tragic enough.

Had on True Grit, one of my favourite childhood westerns. Can't beat a snarling, whiskey-slurping, one-eyed John Wayne at the peak of his powers. Robert Duvall in it too (pity his hair receded so early on, would have nabbed so many great roles).

Also had on an episode of Boardwalk Empire. Excellent show. Love anything Al Capone / Prohibition related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

slow show wrote: »
    Kinda wish I could cry, damn me and my robotic tendencies.
    I used to say things like that but then I cried whilst watching Up. I hate Pixar and their absolute genius.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Colm! wrote: »
    I used to say things like that but then I cried whilst watching Up. I hate Pixar and their absolute genius.

Oh yes. If by "hate" you mean "obsessively love and would like to somehow, despite the logistical odds, have animation studio babies with", anyway. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

District9 was meh. Think I'll go onto How to train a dragon now :) mmmm..while eating banoffi pie!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

District9 was meh. Think I'll go onto How to train a dragon now :) mmmm..while eating banoffi pie!

How To Train a Dragon is pretty awesome once they start showing dragons <333

deise_girl wrote: »
    How To Train a Dragon is pretty awesome once they start showing dragons <333

Ya gonna start it in a few secs :) Was gonna watch Taken but then it'd probably scare me too much on my own :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Watch Taken! Liam Neeson is so awesome in it, and it's not scary just like a thriller. Do eeet

Namlub wrote: »
    Watch Taken! Liam Neeson is so awesome in it, and it's not scary just like a thriller. Do eeet

I love the phonecall..

I saw it like 2 years ago :P It's kinda scary! I'll watch it after this, mind you I've to finish off braveheart too from yesterday! God damnit, so much movies, so little time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I love the phonecall..
    I knowww, what a man <3

Soccy, are you going to bed at all? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭dabestman1

Lie to me season 2, good so far

Namlub wrote: »
    I knowww, what a man <3

Soccy, are you going to bed at all? :p

Soc never sleeps.. Shes a tank

• Advertisement

Ok so I watched how to train a dragon and No Reservations just finished up now :) Meh, how to train a dragon was grand. Expected better from all the rave reviews I got from peeps but sure... I should probably watch Taken now...sure, might as well :) i'm not tired and there's plenty of caffeine.

And no namlub, as noel says, I'm like a tank! *shows muscles and other tank like stuff*

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

kateos2 wrote: »
    You haven't seen titanic before?! :eek:

Um... I haven't either. :o

Actually it's ridiculous how little TV/DVDs I've watched over the holidays. Must rectify that today.

Liam neeson is the fookin' mahn!! I also pushed in like twenty minutes of braveheart before mammy came down. WILL I EVER WATCH IT!?!!! Zzzzzzzzzz...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

District 13 is far [about 4 points] better imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Step Up 2: The Streets is just a poor poor movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Oh yes. If by "hate" you mean "obsessively love and would like to somehow, despite the logistical odds, have animation studio babies with", anyway. :p

Absolutely :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Jay P wrote: »
    Step Up 2: The Streets is just a poor poor movie.

With a pun like that in the title you know its gotta be good :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Wall-E is on BBC :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Looked at Greenberg*at 3 in the morring a a bit of drink in me
    Very good film Ben stiller was fantastic in it just like when Adam sandier done reign over me

This is know giving me idea's to pick up reign over me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

just watched salt its a good action movie

Advertisement