Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Chickenwing

Two and a Half Men :)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Love love love Gossip Girl! I'm watching it on the internet to keep up to date with America ! Anyone else doing that too? I can't get enough of the whole
    Dan and Blair will-they-or-won't-they relationship they got going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Love love love Gossip Girl! I'm watching it on the internet to keep up to date with America ! Anyone else doing that too? I can't get enough of the whole
    Dan and Blair will-they-or-won't-they relationship they got going on!

I love it too! I kind of saw it coming from the end of last season and was not pleased but for some reason I think it works really well. I just wish that they would
    bring back Eva (sp?), she was AMAZING!

I have to say I do not get the obsession with Serena/Blake Lively. I like her fashion sense but I really don't think it's as great as everyone makes out. Plus Serena is a terrible character. All of her story lines revolve around men. She's just annoying. I'm all for the Blair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I just wish that they would
    This, I loved her :(
    I have to say I do not get the obsession with Serena/Blake Lively. I like her fashion sense but I really don't think it's as great as everyone makes out. Plus Serena is a terrible character. All of her story lines revolve around men. She's just annoying. I'm all for the Blair.
    I think people like her because she's nicer than Blair, but Blair is way more entertaining. Nate seems to have no purpose anymore

Namlub wrote: »
    I think people like her because she's nicer than Blair, but Blair is way more entertaining. Nate seems to have no purpose anymore

This is true, he's just tossed in as a bit of man candy every now and then. I hope to God that
    Jenny doesn't come back
    there is nothing I hate more than that character. And Vanessa is a bit of a bore as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Ugh, Serena's just so very dull, it's really hard to see how everyone loves her so much. Her voice is so dull and it's always in the tone and the 'Omg everyone's out to get me and I can't put a foot out of line' thing is annoying.
    And I miss when Nate used to actually be interesting, and does anyone remember season one Jenny? She was so pretty and nice in Brooklyn, the fake bleached blonde hair and crazy make-up is ridiculous. Why can't everyone just be like I want them to be? :(

Although there's nothing I'd change about Chuck Bass. <3

Oh and Vanessa, just go away. Seriously, no one likes you.

I still have to catch up with the episodes after Christmas, I'm sensing a project for tonight. :D

It's actually pretty funny how much everyone loves Chuck seeing as he started out attempting to rape Serena, followed by an attempted rape on Jenny. Yet besides Blair he's my favourite. From season two onwards I really disliked Dan but this new thing he has going on with Blair has redeemed him (that and his new haircut :P).

Oh yeah I forgot about Jenny, she should just leave. I hate the actress more than the character though...

Chuck's amazing, him and Blair will always be the best couple ever <3

I love it too! I kind of saw it coming from the end of last season and was not pleased but for some reason I think it works really well. I just wish that they would

Somehow I did not see it coming ha! Love it though their chemistry is unreal and when you think about it
    Dan has so much more in common with Blair than he ever had with Serena!
    I actually didn't like Eva, I was always a loyal Chuck and Blair girl, now things have changed!
    Slow Show wrote: »
    Ugh, Serena's just so very dull, it's really hard to see how everyone loves her so much. Her voice is so dull and it's always in the tone and the 'Omg everyone's out to get me and I can't put a foot out of line' thing is annoying.
    And I miss when Nate used to actually be interesting, and does anyone remember season one Jenny? She was so pretty and nice in Brooklyn, the fake bleached blonde hair and crazy make-up is ridiculous. Why can't everyone just be like I want them to be? :(

Although there's nothing I'd change about Chuck Bass. <3

Oh and Vanessa, just go away. Seriously, no one likes you.

I still have to catch up with the episodes after Christmas, I'm sensing a project for tonight. :D

So true about Serena! I actually don't think she is pretty either!
    Season 1 Jenny was cool. She slowly transformed into a bit of a slút (IRL too) as the seasons progessed-good riddence I say!
    Chuck Bass.... just LOVE. What I wouldn't do!
    Yes, Vanessa go away!
    Dan will never love you and yes you do not belong now begone with you!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So lads I saw the Bieber film today.
    Ermmmm Im not sure tbh, I was never a Bieber fan but I probs kinda now am.
    But like the celebrities who were saying how Zomg god it was, they were totally saying that so that they'd get the love of the "Beliebers" coz tbf he really doesnt have a story, or atleast that movie didnt show his story. They spent a good while talking about how he missed one show coz he was sick, I mean if that was the most "tension, hold breath" filled moment, thats kinda pathetic :P
    But he was the most adorable baby ever and like tbf I dont really get the hate for him because, yea 90% of his fans would hate him if he wasnt good looking and he does mess around talking "teh gay" and being silly/cheesy but feck it if thats getting him more fans and make them love him more why not?

So in short, that movie was kinda awful and unless youre a teenage girl chances are you really, really wont like it. But he is just a cute, nice dude :P

Also I didnt use spoilers and I hope I didnt annoy anyone by that, but theyre not really spoilers coz like its a film of his life and we all know the ending... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

deise_girl wrote: »

Also I didnt use spoilers and I hope I didnt annoy anyone by that, but theyre not really spoilers coz like its a film of his life and we all know the ending... :)

He turned into a heroin junkie, right?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

He turned into a heroin junkie, right?

Why yes, yes he did :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I watched two films in the past week, The Social Network and Black Swan.

Pease say I'm not the only one who found The Social Network overrated? Yeah, it was good but it wasn't the best film I've seen in a while!

Really liked Black Swan, the storyline was great and I loved Natilie Portman in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Myth busters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I'm watching the 2nd season of "The Streets of San Francisco (1973)" on DVD. Takes me back to the 70's classic TV, Karl Malden & Michael Douglas, a great pair they made. There's a lot of good crime TV shows today, but not like that, this was special.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Just watched The Boat that Rocked. Have to say, it was very entertaining and had an amazing soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Rumple Fugly

Watching Mad Dogs on sky1, very cool and funny. And just watched National Lampoons European Vacation, Chevy Chase kicked ass in the 80's

^ I love your username. Scrubs ftw!

I can't stop myself from watching the new Skins. I know it's crap and the acting is dismal but I can't help myself. For some reason I like it.

I can't stop myself from watching the new Skins. I know it's crap and the acting is dismal but I can't help myself. For some reason I like it.
    Same! Even though so much of it makes me want to die of embarrassment (that Killing in the Name Of bit...oh god) and Mini is the worst character/actress ever, I don't mind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Sooo.. I've watched:

Nanny Mcphee 2 (Some weird name..).. It's Nanny Mcphee, what can I say? Unreal sure.

Leap Year.. Aaah I only fair love this! It's epic :)

Repo Men.. I got bored halfway through.. Sure twas fairly crap..

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    Same! Even though so much of it makes me want to die of embarrassment (that Killing in the Name Of bit...oh god) and Mini is the worst character/actress ever, I don't mind it.

Mini is just awful! The only character I like in any way is Liv. I thought I liked Frankie at the start, but she's just annoying! I remember when series 3 started , I liked the new cast! These just will never live up. It's as if it's not skins at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Nick's episode was quite good though, there was some solid character development and I felt pretty sympathetic towards Nick and Mini by the end and I'm warming up to Frankie and Matty, which is the first time this series has made me care about any of these characters. Bar a few cringey bits of dialogue, it was very enjoyable to watch. I hope they keep this standard up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Should really be doing an essay, but I don't have the topics with me, nor do I want to reactivate my Facebook to ask someone what they are. As such I watched several episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm s4, Mad Men s1 (very good thus far) and The Thick Of It s3 (Rebecca Front <3) and I don't feel a tad bit guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I went to see Just Go With It tonight. It was the first RomCom that I've since in ages that was actually a comedy. I found it hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

My husband's three wives. It's crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

The Aristocats :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MorganG831

Watching Family Guy, next episode's coming on in a few secs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Finished watching "Six Feet Under" the other day. I can honestly say that was the most amazing show I've ever watched. The finale was brilliant and it actually manages to put "The Sopranos" to shame. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Am I the only one who wants Fringe to be back quicker? I love that show..

• Advertisement

Noooooo! Gossip Girl is on a break till the 18th of April :(:(:(

Advertisement