Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Anyone here watch The Room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Massive The Room fan here. Skipped only the unbearable sex scenes. Watched the rest of it, and it's a truly enjoyable experience. It's also got the best group of fans ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Desperate Housewives..

WHAT :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Desperate Housewives..

DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT!

Im just on my way home from work so I haven't seen it yet :( I shall watch it when I get home, granted I don't fall asleep.

kateos2 wrote: »
    DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT!

Im just on my way home from work so I haven't seen it yet :( I shall watch it when I get home, granted I don't fall asleep.

Yeah.. I'll leave it at

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Just finished watching Paper Man (after going on a mad Emma Stone film spree, thanks leemurta :P)

Never expected it to turn out to be a sad film :( Admittedly though, I thought it was pretty good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I can't believe I waited so long to watch True Blood, I got through the first season in three days and started the second today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Lawliet wrote: »
    I can't believe I waited so long to watch True Blood, I got through the first season in three days and started the second today.
    That reminds me, the fourth season starts in June \o/

Also, I saw Mean Girls 2 in HMV yesterday. Appalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Lawliet wrote: »

Yay, I keep putting it on the long finger too. Come on summer...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

"Little Miss Sunshine" is magical.

Every single time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I have a full-on Criminal Minds addiction. The nightmares are so worth it.

In three weeks I will have glorious summer. Need suggestions on a TV show (or shows) that I will get completely hooked on and watch multiple episodes daily and possibly forget to eat/sleep/go out. Suggestions anyone?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Slow Show wrote: »
    In three weeks I will have glorious summer. Need suggestions on a TV show (or shows) that I will get completely hooked on and watch multiple episodes daily and possibly forget to eat/sleep/go out. Suggestions anyone?

Watch The OC :pac:
    I do that every summer!

*One Tree Hill
    *Fairly Legal
    *The Good Wife
    *The Defenders
    *Vampire Diaries
    *No Ordinary Family (It's cancelled now, but S1 is SO worth watching!)
    *Hellcats (also cancelled, but so worth watching too!)

deise_girl wrote: »
    Watch The OC :pac:
    I do that every summer!

Oh yeah, I was halfway through season one at Christmas....I seem to have completely forgotten about it, oops.
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    *One Tree Hill
    *Fairly Legal
    *The Good Wife
    *The Defenders
    *Vampire Diaries
    *No Ordinary Family (It's cancelled now, but S1 is SO worth watching!)
    *Hellcats (also cancelled, but so worth watching too!)

Ohh I've been meaning to watch The Good Wife actually. And I watched The Vampire Diaries up until a few episodes into season 2 and then I just got bored and looked up the summaries of the next episodes and thought 'meh'. Let me know if Elena and Damon ever get together. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Mad men box set
    Entourage
    Eastbound and Down - funniest show ever...

Oh yeah, I was halfway through season one at Christmas....I seem to have completely forgotten about it, oops.

Ohh I've been meaning to watch The Good Wife actually. And I watched The Vampire Diaries up until a few episodes into season 2 and then I just got bored and looked up the summaries of the next episodes and thought 'meh'. Let me know if Elena and Damon ever get together. :pac:

You didn't look up the season finale so... :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Watching Fringe on Sky1 atthe mo.... Brilliantly wierd....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Namlub wrote: »
    Also, I saw Mean Girls 2 in HMV yesterday. Appalling.

Why do they always have to have sequels of successful movies, even if there is no reason? >_<

DMAX is the best channel ever. Me and my friend Jessie are now obsessed with Toddlers And Tiaras and I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Me and my friend Jessie are now obsessed with Toddlers And Tiaras and I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

Coming from someone who loves Jeremy Kyle they both sound AMAZING!

I just watched all of The Inbetweeners! Can't believe I didn't watch it first time around. Didn't like that there was no ending though.

What now people....WHAT NOW?!
    Can't wait for the Grey's finale. Thought DH was great but the Stepfather should have been brought in sooner but unknown to Gabby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Just watched Monsters. Holy ****, it was incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Insidious is awful. Not scary at all, and I get scared by practically everything. Then again I didn't get freaked out in the least bit by Paranormal Activity so I'm seemingly immune from movies of that type. :rolleyes:

Quite enjoyed POTC 4, to my surprise. We only went to it because there wasn't anything else watchable on in the next hour or so after we arrived at the cinema and it was actually worth the trip. :)

Watched The Hours last week, and absolutely loved it. But then again we already know that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Watched "Goodbye Lenin!" last night. It was really good, i didn't get a lot of the references though, but I really enjoyed it, it was so sweet. I also think Berlin in the nineties must have been incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LunaLight

Game Of Thrones is the highlight of my week these days.

The Walking Dead is unreaaaal. RTE actually seem to be copping on a little bit, gonna have to check out this Blue Bloods thing tomorrow night too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

gonna have to check out this Blue Bloods thing tomorrow night too.

Same! Hope it's good, summer telly is usually crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    What now people....WHAT NOW?!
    Can't wait for the Grey's finale. Thought DH was great but the Stepfather should have been brought in sooner but unknown to Gabby.

That was the DH season finale?! I saw it but didn't even realise :o Agree about the stepfather,
    in the little description on sky was something like "Gabby finally realises who her stalker is"...and there wasn't a stalker at all until that episode? They should have had him creeping around for a while, it wasn't much of a mystery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Game of Thrones is pretty spectacular. Friggen cliffhangers every episode though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I still have yet to see Game of Thrones. Nearly everyone I know is raving about it, so I'll have to see what all the fuss is about soon.

I'm just over halfway through Season Three of True Blood. I reckon it may be the best of the three seasons so far. It's not all just vampires anymore; the plot twists and turns constantly, you have no idea who is with or against who. It's brilliant.

Although I'm sad that they
    killed off Lorena; I always liked her and her sexy accent.
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Just finished True Blood today, very, very happy that
    Sookie broke up with Bill. Hopefully it's for good this time, I didn't like Bill even before I found out about his manipulative, back-stabbing side.
    Besides Eric's just better.

Advertisement