Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Keep this thread clean or it will meet the same fate as the previous one.

That includes:

No advice on where to acquire copyrighted material via alternative means.
    Lawliet wrote: »
    It took me a while but I found a site with episode 2 with surveys:
    <Snip>

(It is okay to post links to streaming sites right? >.>)
    Not sure tbh. I'd imagine that streaming counts as acquiring copyrighted material?

If it doesn't, I've found quite a site today, which has loads of high quality streams. >.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Having seen the first two episodes I have to concur with Namlub.

Woah!
    I didn't particularly like the Lafayette being a witch storyline at first, but the arrival of Marnie makes up for it. She's been pretty cool so far.
    In the first two episodes alone, Pam has gotten some great one liners. Hooray for Pam!
    Delighted to see Nan Flanagan being made a regular character rather than a recurring character. True Blood is definitely better than most shows at writing female characters... *mourns the loss of Maryann and Lorena*
    Tara is MUCH hotter now that she's straightened her hair and turned into a lesbian!
    Bill as King of Louisiana.....nice! Although it's weird to think he's higher up than Eric now.
    We should be seeing more of evil Sookie soon now that she's getting in touch with her faery side; destroying Talbot's remains in Series 3 was a good start but I want her to get in touch with her drak side more.
    The Jason/Crystal storyline is finally getting somewhere; I'm actually glad they brought her back because otherwise she would have been the most superfluous/pointless character ever.

Oh and Lawliet, I'm not sure....in my modding days I probably would have deleted it just to be on the safe side. But luckily I don't have to worry about it anymore! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm going to edit the link out of your post lawliet. If people want to share links, then please do so by PM, not on thread. This thread has lasted so well, and we don't want it having to be locked again.

So keep it to PM and I've no problems.

Kateos2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Yay
    Amnesia!Eric
    been waiting so long for this story line!
    I agree with everyone about the Sam and Jessica plots. I especially dislike the amount of time spent on Sam; dammit writers you can throw in all the naked wrestling you want but it's not going to make me care about this jerkass version of Sam and his relationship with his jerkass little brother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Currently on season 3 of Mad Men, and about halfway through Game of Thrones.

Going to start Sons of Anarchy or Oz next week. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

gah! is true blood out already? curse my stupidly slow internet >_<

watched the season 3 finale of Castle tonight...ending was brilliant. roll on season 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Jackobyte wrote: »
    So I finished A Game of Thrones (book) at about 3.30a.m. and then started watching the series. I have to say, I want to watch more.

I'm already through 6 episodes of A Game of Thrones. I have no live. >.<

I did not, I repeat did not just cry at the masterchef Australia final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I slept through 3/4 of it so I said I'd just watch it online, but now I can't find it anywhere, gah. I know who wins (:mad:) but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Saw transformers last night at midnight as ya do,haven't seen the first two but it seems alright.Not great by any stretch of the mind but sure I'm not hugely into action scenes.

• Advertisement

Bridesmaids is so funny, oh god. Chris O'Dowd <3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

kateos2 wrote: »

have it recorded for when I go home tomorrow. So excited!! :P im gonna try catch season 2 on youtube or something but i dunno... It won't feel the same without annoying julie or crazy poh or the lack of andre who i adored! Oh well.. It was so good though, i'll prob cry at the fact that its over.

Wish rte would just invest in season 2 and show it over the summer without me having to trawl the net for it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Does anyone remember Quizzone? Now that was an unintentionally hilarious programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Does anyone remember Quizzone? Now that was an unintentionally hilarious programme.

Isn't that only a fairly recent children's show? If so, one day I was watching it as a 20 year old does and was fascinated by how the teams really just depend on one of them typing the fastest. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

So I'm on my usual 'watch every television show ever made'' summer buzz while I continue my doomed search for employment.

So far I've covered Breaking Bad & The walking dead. Really enjoyed Breaking Bad, some of the acting is astounding. I've moved onto Dexter and Boardwalk which I'm juggling between.

kateos2 wrote: »

have it recorded for when I go home tomorrow. So excited!! :P im gonna try catch season 2 on youtube or something but i dunno... It won't feel the same without annoying julie or crazy poh or the lack of andre who i adored! Oh well.. It was so good though, i'll prob cry at the fact that its over.

Wish rte would just invest in season 2 and show it over the summer without me having to trawl the net for it :(

I actually saw season 2 before season one. I think anyway. It was on sone random sky channel. It was just as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Game of Thrones is AMAZING!

Anyone here ever seen Das Boot?

New episodes of Jack Taylor... Oh the hilarity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Anyone here ever seen Das Boot?

Yeah, my dad bought it last Christmas to watch as our "Festive Family Film". He was for real.

I love my dad. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I don't where to begin pointing out whats wrong with that. It reminds me of Mark Corrigan watching it with his girlfriend. Which is the type I'd do if it were socially acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Started watching True Blood, House and Skins (missed the boat on that one). All going well, but I love House so far, I don't know why I've waited so long to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

So I'm on my usual 'watch every television show ever made'' summer buzz while I continue my doomed search for employment.

So far I've covered Breaking Bad & The walking dead. Really enjoyed Breaking Bad, some of the acting is astounding. I've moved onto Dexter and Boardwalk which I'm juggling between.

Good god this is me completely! I watched the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad to catch up and finished Game of Thrones (AWESOME).

Almost finished Mad Men season 1 and Falling Skies, True Blood and Suits have started.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

The Fast and The Furious is on TV3 :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I FINALLY saw the masterchef aus season 1 finale... I was actually ballin' :pac: God damn you masterchef being so emotional.. >.<

I FINALLY saw the masterchef aus season 1 finale... I was actually ballin' :pac: God damn you masterchef being so emotional.. >.<

I'm glad it wasn't just me! When her family came in was what set me off!

Nah I did too. When Gary cried and was like "You've changed me"...poignant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Transformers and Sunshine double bill on tonight on Channel 4...that's my evening sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

A Clockwork Orange is on UTV at 10:45 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Traffic Blues on RTE. But only coz some of the Gardaí are hot.

Advertisement