Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jako8 wrote: »
    A Clockwork Orange is on UTV at 10:45 :)

Good shout! Think I'll watch that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise_girl wrote: »
    :eek:
    I forgot all about that, I love them traffic shows and an Irish edition could only mean excellence..
    I hope its on Rte player!

True Blood is actually so good. Waiting for episodes to finish downloading is painful though, damn my internet connection.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Slow Show wrote: »

True Blood is actually so good. Waiting for episodes to finish downloading is painful though, damn my internet connection.

I dont like those dot dot dot dots :/

Oh wait... I jsut realised Traffic Blues act has people killed and stuff I thought it was like Road Wars with just people speeding acting stupid etc

That other post makes me seem really bad now, Imma edit..

True Blood and Traffic Blues have the same initials.

Coincidence? I think not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh to be discovering True Blood for the first time and watching an entire series in four days again...sigh. Season one is still the best <3

I feel like I should start watching something because all my shows are ending, but I don't know what

• Advertisement

I got Gossip Girl Seasons 1-3 for thirty euro. Oh HMV, how I love thee. So I'm well fixed for summer. I recommend re-watching Gossip Girl, season one where Jenny's kinda innocent is mind-blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Just finished the walking dead.
    So many unanswered questions hope the second series is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I feel your pain,my internet is being so slow i cant watch anything on line....i've no idea what to do now :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I feel your pain,my internet is being so slow i cant watch anything on line....i've no idea what to do now :/
    god i know this too well. stuck at home in the sticks where the only internet is mobile bb or dial-up...can't get a good signal, thank god i stocked up a load of shows in college. got Breaking Bad (all 3 seasons) and going for a rewatch of Lost soon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I saw a leaflet for this the other day. I thought some LOTR the rings fans might be interested. From what I can tell it's them showing the first movie, but the RTE concert orchestra will be playing the music to it. I think it sounds pretty cool, I know if there was a Harry Potter version I'd definitely go anyway.

Linky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

That's looks promising! The detective is the guy from Brotherhood, good actor (in that trailer he really reminded me of Mad Men's Don Draper character, which is no bad thing). I also noticed the priest from Oz.

Also looking forward to 'Luck', which revolves around a bunch of characters who frequent the same horse racing track. Great cast with Dustin Hoffman, Nick Nolte and Michael Gambon. And best of all, HBO are making it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

jsut finished watching the sopranos for the first time - for anyone who hasn't watched it before - do.... wow - best series I've ever watched of anything...

just brilliant stuff...

starting into sons of anarchy now... really need to give this game of thrones a look too... have heard nothing but great stuff about it

Right, I'm giving this Game of Thrones craic a look. Ah HBO intro noise, how I've missed you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Watching Scott Pilgrim for the second time today. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

saw Transformers 3 today...the 3D wasn't great, expected it to be better. still a good film though, really a "leave your brain at the door" film :D

Game of Thrones is class, didn't realize until now that a lot of it was filmed in Ireland! Oh and Jack Taylor makes an appearance, the actor portraying Galways finest PI obviously has a lot more range than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Come Fly with Me is epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Come Fly with Me is epic.

Missed the first 15 mins :(

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Missed the first 15 mins :(
    They ran out of funny material very fast. It has gotten steadily less funny from the start of the show.

• Advertisement

They ran out of funny material very fast. It has gotten steadily less funny from the start of the show.

Considering I only started 10 mins ago, it's still funny! Any idea what airport it's in??

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Considering I only started 10 mins ago, it's still funny! Any idea what airport it's in??
    The Japanese girls were funny alright.

The Japanese girls were funny alright.

The martin clunes doll :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 y3llo_w

Watching Scott Pilgrim for the second time today. :D

snap.!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I'm a TV show addict. I always stumble upon shows when they are already in full swing so i watch them from start to finish online :rolleyes:

Last year i watched every season of Angel and Buffy.

Ive also watched every episode thats been out of: Supernatural,One Tree Hill, Kyle XY, Nikita, Dexter, The OC, Pretty Little Liars,True Blood,Hellcats

Now and again i also watch Doctor Who,Embarrassing Bodies,Supernanny, Bear Grylls, Gossip Girl, CSI, Corrie,Emmerdale,Eastenders... even Fair City :o

Also love an online webseries called The Guild. Does anybody else watch that?

I'd hate to add up how much time i've spent watching all of those. Im sure ive left out loads as well :L

Cawcheen wrote: »
    I'm a TV show addict. I always stumble upon shows when they are already in full swing so i watch them from start to finish online :rolleyes:

Last year i watched every season of Angel and Buffy.

Ive also watched every episode thats been out of: Supernatural,One Tree Hill, Kyle XY, Nikita, Dexter, The OC, Pretty Little Liars,True Blood,Hellcats

Now and again i also watch Doctor Who,Embarrassing Bodies,Supernanny, Bear Grylls, Gossip Girl, CSI, Corrie,Emmerdale,Eastenders... even Fair City :o

Also love an online webseries called The Guild. Does anybody else watch that?

I'd hate to add up how much time i've spent watching all of those. Im sure ive left out loads as well :L
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056301106 tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Namlub wrote: »

Stop ridiculing me in an attempt to cover up your own insatiable love of Fair City!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Started watching Boardwalk Empire today, it's fantastic!

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Stop ridiculing me in an attempt to cover up your own insatiable love of Fair City!
    I'm not ridiculing you, I'm trying to raise awareness of the abomination that is th lack of a Fair City forum on boards >_>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Namlub wrote: »
    I'm not ridiculing you, I'm trying to raise awareness of the abomination that is the existence of discussions on Fair City on boards >_>

You mixed your sentence up, corrected it for you.

Advertisement