Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Has anyone here seen the trippy and surreal gem of a kids show that is Flapjack? I watch it every morning that I'm not at work, its very very odd...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Has anyone here seen the trippy and surreal gem of a kids show that is Flapjack? I watch it every morning that I'm not at work, its very very odd...

What channel is it on?

Its on Network 2 every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Its on Network 2 every day.

That explains why it's disturbing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

High School Musical 3 is the best movie ever!!! My fourth time watching it since yesterday morning... Troy is so romantic <3 completely whipped but so romantic nonetheless! Aaahh love it :D And the songs are way better than the other movies I think. You can't beat 'all in this together' but like it's so much more bigger and better as a whole. And i still tear up when it ends.

Ya.. I just love it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i fooking love Inception...watching it again for the umpteenth time...amazing OST as well...

Watching Youth in Revolt... I'd forgotten how much I liked this film.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

watched Senna there this morning... powerful stuff so it was... recommended for anyone even if you don't follow F1 that much

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Went to The Guard today......AWESOME!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Went to The Guard today......AWESOME!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't wait to see that :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I finally got around to watching Bronson today.

It was good, but I was a little bit disappointed. I think people had built it up too much for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm currently in the cinema waiting for the order of the phoenix to start. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

LA Confidential.

Pretty darn good. Nothing like watching a film without any ropey acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Smallville Season 5 :D its already getting a bit nuttier as the show progresses

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Harry Potter was incredible, oh my god I just want to see it again. All the parts I'd thought would be dodgy were brilliant, it was funny and so action-packed, perfect film. :) can't believe it's all over, mischief managed ehh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Slow Show wrote: »
    Harry Potter was incredible, oh my god I just want to see it again. All the parts I'd thought would be dodgy were brilliant, it was funny and so action-packed, perfect film. :) can't believe it's all over, mischief managed ehh.

Need to squeeze in movies 6 and 7 part one, and possibly read all the books before I watch it. I want it to be gooood. I'd need to confiscate my laptop to get all that done though...

Watched 'Ondine' and 'Dear John' today :)
    I really liked Ondine :D but found Dear John veeeerrrry boring :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Saw Harry Potter, can't say anything bad about it. Only 'problem' is that I wish they'd left 'OI, THERE'S A WAR GOING ON' in. Can't have everything.

I've been watching all of CSI:NY over the last few weeks. Much prefer it to the muck that is Miami, and the slippery slope that Vegas has been on the last season or so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Spent about 4 hours watching Channel 4 earlier. Gok Wan took up most of that. I actually love that man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

I've gotten weirdly addicted to "I used to be fat" but it has given me the urge to go to the gym so I guess there is a plus.

I watched Briidesmaids today and I thought it was brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Got Broadwalk empire and Breaking bad off my firend today, dunno which one to start wacthing first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

caught up on the new episodes of futurama...some classic ones in 'em :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Got Broadwalk empire and Breaking bad off my firend today, dunno which one to start wacthing first...

Both are brilliant but I'd suggest Breaking Bad first, I just finished the second season and can't wait to start the third. Bryan Cranston is an amazing actor, I always thought he was great as Hal in Malcolm In The Middle but he really thrives in this role.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Just watched "Man in the Chair". I quite enjoyed it, well done RTE for not showing an absolute crap movie after 12 at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I watched "The Prestige" on RTE last night. Thought it was excellent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm planning on having a movie night tonight - me, the laptop, a stack of dvds.

Thinking Mona Lisa Smile, Erin Brockovich and Made of Honour. Anyone any ideas on it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Why did the tree of life get a limited release? :(

Advertisement