Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Just finished watching the last episode of scrubs... Now I have nothing to watch, because I'm 'up to date' on the rest of the programmes I watch (Bones, How I Met Your Mother, House, Fringe)

Anybody have any recommendations for a good programme to watch?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Indiego wrote: »
    Just finished watching the last episode of scrubs... Now I have nothing to watch, because I'm 'up to date' on the rest of the programmes I watch (Bones, How I Met Your Mother, House, Fringe)

Parenthood! It's amazzzzzzing!

I'm catching up on Fringe because I haven't watched it since the start of season 3.. 20 more episodes to go..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Parenthood! It's amazzzzzzing!

I'm catching up on Fringe because I haven't watched it since the start of season 3.. 20 more episodes to go..

Oh yeah, Ive seen a few episodes of it :L Never really got into it though, probably because I never really paid attention when it was on :pac:
    Might have another look at it :D

I lost track of Fringe, and a new episode came on on Tv and I was soooo confused, If you even miss a few episodes you get lost, But 'tis a great series :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Just finished watching Pretty Little Liars on MTV and browsing the channels to see what else is on, the boyfriend is asleep so I'm going to put on something girly like Sex and the City :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Indiego wrote: »

A Game of Thrones is pretty massive at the moment and deservedly so. Though you might prefer to read the book first so not to spoil it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Late night roaming through tv channels with friends and we stumble across the glee project. So good even if we only got to see the first two episodes :o And the Irish lad Damian is so hot! <3 DAMOOO TO WIN!! Although I'm also
    team cameron
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

went on a big marathon of Futurama, True Blood, Torchwood, Haven today...summer watching is just as good as the rest of the year...

getting Game of Thrones down now, will go on a binge of that tomorrow

Harry Potter was surprisingly epic. Perhaps the best of the series?
    The Snape part was so sad. I was almost crying. /wus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Jackobyte wrote: »

I'd say it was the best, going to buy the box set and watch them all and then go see it again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

watching Game of Thrones...surprised it's living up to the hype, usually it puts me off some shows or films

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I watched Cyberbully today. It's a brilliant movie which highlights the effects of cyberbulling. It was sooo sad though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Jackobyte wrote: »

though part 1 of deathly hallows edges it by a tiny bit... deathly hallows definetly has the best storyline for a film and splitting it in 2 really made it...

if that had been all crammed into a 3 hour movie so much would have been lost like the first 6 in the series...

but great film overall... gonna have to do a marathon on all of them some day now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭4ndroid

Supernanny: the worst kids ever

the kids tonight are little animals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

It makes me want to never ever have children.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭4ndroid

It makes me never want to be a shate parent

I watched Cyberbully today. It's a brilliant movie which highlights the effects of cyberbulling. It was sooo sad though :(

I concur.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Cyril on Come Dine With Me Ireland is my idol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Slow Show wrote: »

He is such a legend :D This week would be so dull without him!

"It's a common woman's menu.. sure a 14 year old could do that.."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    "It's a common woman's menu.. sure a 14 year old could do that.."

'I'd love to show her my big rod.' Something tells me Cyril won't be a happily married man for much longer...:P

• Advertisement

'I'd love to show her my big rod.' Something tells me Cyril won't be a happily married man for much longer...:P

Especially based on the clips from tomorrows show. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Anyone else see Jedward on Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night? I think it was the best episode I've ever seen!

Jay P wrote: »
    Anyone else see Jedward on Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night? I think it was the best episode I've ever seen!
    Saw it before. I don't remember that much of it, other than that they were taking the complete piss out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Wonderstruck

Ha that was brilliant!

Particularly when they didn't understand why the same person was in both line-ups, so everyone just got Jedward to swap with him. And then John (or was it Edward) was like: "I don't wanna go... :(" then looked around all confused. Of course, Noel was hilarious too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've just found MasterChef Australia season 3 online. Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

So, I saw harry potter yesterday.It's the only book I haven't read and i still thoroughly enjoyed,it's a pretty darn good film even if you aren't up to date.Neville is such a bamf compared to the first film,go him and his cardigan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Ginja gave me fair warning that it would be like this, but Neon Genesis Evangelion is getting much weirder as it goes along and is beginning to make even less sense than it did to begin with. And there's another 10 episodes to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Ginja gave me fair warning that it would be like this, but Neon Genesis Evangelion is getting much weirder as it goes along and is beginning to make even less sense than it did to begin with. And there's another 10 episodes to go.
    Oh just wait until the last two episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Lawliet wrote: »
    Oh just wait until the last two episodes

Duffy, you've seen nothing yet.

Lawliet speaks only the truth.

I dislike Shinji. Such a tooool >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I watched another episode and I have literally no idea what happened. Shadows were involved, and that's about all I could decipher.

Advertisement