Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Did anyone see Bob Charles moonlighting as an historian on the ad for the Tenements documentary on TV3? Obviously Fair City aren't paying him enough.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hannah Montana season 4 is actually amazing, I admittedly only watched my first episode of the season today, but wow shes so much older with really pretty clothes and stuff! I actually love it <3
    Wish it wasnt the end of it tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Saw horrible bosses tonight, it was AWESOME!! The TV is not at accurate representation of the film!! It was so funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air :D:D

watching it on Viva on Freeview there this week... going to have to look up a boxset of it...

good memories from the childhood :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    Hannah Montana season 4 is actually amazing, I admittedly only watched my first episode of the season today, but wow shes so much older with really pretty clothes and stuff! I actually love it <3
    Wish it wasnt the end of it tho :(

the ending is so sad :( and ya omg. So many preety clothes and her hair is really nice!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Just started watching Game of Thrones..talk about a gruesome beginning:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Just started watching Game of Thrones..talk about a gruesome beginning:eek:

It gets gruesome-er. Such a good show though, I'm on like chapter 40 of the book:)

Anyone watching Falling Skies?? Its not as good as I thought it would be...

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Conor108 wrote: »
    Anyone watching Falling Skies?? Its not as good as I thought it would be...

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. I had no expectations though so it couldn't have dissappointed me.

Watched the entire first season of Game of Thrones yesterday...savage show:D

Wrecked from staying up all night but meh..well worth it!! Now to wait for season two...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Now to wait for season two...:p
    Read the books ;)

Went to see Captain America with the Girlfriend.. I dont know who was more excited seeing it, me or her o.o

Gonna watch Unknown now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

How was Captain America?? I'm dying to see it but I've heard bad things :(

marko93 wrote: »
    Read the books ;)

Went to see Captain America with the Girlfriend.. I dont know who was more excited seeing it, me or her o.o

Gonna watch Unknown now :D

How many books are there? I'm in desperate need of some new reading material...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just watched the final of the Apprentice (finally)...Tom?! Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

How many books are there? I'm in desperate need of some new reading material...:p

It's 5 at the moment out of a planned 7 I think, could be wrong.

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I actually loved it! I thought it was a savage movie! My girlfriend even loved it ^_^
    I believe it to be 5 out at the moment be 7 planned as Conor said :)
    Conor108 wrote: »
    It's 5 at the moment out of a planned 7 I think, could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Lads, The Guard is quare good. I laughed solidly for the entire film.

bythewoods wrote: »
    Lads, The Guard is quare good. I laughed solidly for the entire film.
    Top film! Expected nothing less from Gleeson!

Unknown was pretty good, ending kinda was like D:
    Silly Neeson!

Bridesmaids...been to see it twice...equally good the second time!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Finished Boardwalk empire!!! :D

Cant wait for the new series!

Might start breaking bad now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I've picked up watching The Nine Lives Of Chloe King, and I'm up to the newest episode on that. \o/ It's sooo good, but cheesey!

I've also started watching Pretty Little Liars. I'm only on ep 5 of S1 but it's sooo good! :eek: So much drama, and hotness. wow, the sheer hotness is immense. And wow it's all so confusing.. I can't figure it out at all :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

"I would have peed my pants if I hadn't been so dehydrated". Gotta love Banged Up Abroad...

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ciara95

Noel, PLL is so amazing :O .... wait until you get to series 2:) it just gets so confusing, just when you think you know who A is, something else happens. And everyone in Rosewood is so hot? All the guys are just.....;) and the girls are so pretty, makes me feel inadequate lol.

ciara95 wrote: »
    Noel, PLL is so amazing :O .... wait until you get to series 2:) it just gets so confusing, just when you think you know who A is, something else happens. And everyone in Rosewood is so hot? All the guys are just.....;) and the girls are so pretty, makes me feel inadequate lol.

I'm so confused by A.! I have so many possible suspects in my mind :P It's just like woah this could be anyone! Yeah like all the residents are just :eek:. It's like the perfect neighbourhood or something. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Ah, more people that love Pretty Little Liars! I'm only beginning to watch too but it's kind of addictive..
    I have honestly no idea who A is and yes, all the residents are ridiculously good-looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

SarahBeep! wrote: »

It's an enjoyable movie. Go see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ciara95

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I'm so confused by A.! I have so many possible suspects in my mind :P It's just like woah this could be anyone! Yeah like all the residents are just :eek:. It's like the perfect neighbourhood or something. :P
    Ah, more people that love Pretty Little Liars! I'm only beginning to watch too but it's kind of addictive..
    I have honestly no idea who A is and yes, all the residents are ridiculously good-looking.
    I'm betting they're not going to reveal who a is for ages. They could totally milk it for ages! But I seriously don't know who knows all their secrets, is capable of doing all the things A does and not get caught.

Also I love the way they're supposed to
    be 16 but the actors are all in their 20s. Troian Belissario(Spencer) is 26!

I was talking to my friend about PLL and I said 'And Spencer kissed [insert PLL boy here, I won't spoil it]'... and another friend was like 'OMG SPENCER KISSED A BOY... oh wait I forgot that Spencer is a girl!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm watching Kiki's Delivery Service :D it's such a lovely movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Speed is on tv... I can only ever think of this when I see it...

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Noel, PLL is amazing :D Seriously. it's confusing to start with but keep with it cos it's worth it. It actually gets a bit dark in places, I mean it is about murder :)
    I'm up to date with the americans and I dunno how much longer they can drag it out cos like after a while it'll start to become unbelievable ya know? Like the girls practically suspect everyone in Rosewood :L

• Advertisement

Noel, PLL is amazing :D Seriously. it's confusing to start with but keep with it cos it's worth it. It actually gets a bit dark in places, I mean it is about murder :)
    I'm up to date with the americans and I dunno how much longer they can drag it out cos like after a while it'll start to become unbelievable ya know? Like the girls practically suspect everyone in Rosewood :L

I'm up to S2 E5 now! I can't believe A. hasn't been revealed yet :eek: Like it's kinda getting to a stage where it's like wow you can't keep up this storyline forever :L

Advertisement