Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Went to see The Guard today. I haven't laughed so hard at a movie for a long time. The whole thing is class! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I just watched Stop-Loss. It was AWESOME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

This looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait for season 2.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Just started watching Pushing Daisies and I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Started watching Chuck and breaking bad recently, addicted to them now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just watched Hanna, first time I liked Saoirse Ronan in a movie and all the fighting stuff was awesome too (I like that stuff cos I'm a 13 year-old boy...) Soundtrack was goooood too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Just started watching Pushing Daisies and I love it.

Love that show. Emerson Cod is a legend. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Love that show. Emerson Cod is a legend. :D

He really is, the fact that he saved himself using a knitting needle he carries around for any available knitting opportunities just proves that. I'm also in love with Ned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Go and watch Super 8.

Go. Watch. SHOO.

Like a wonderful mix of The Goonies/ ET.

And there are funny zombies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

The Long Goodbye and 12 Angry Men. Both totally, totally different. Both totally awwwserrrrrm.

Also, I love the special features when old films are put to DVD: ORIGINAL THEATRICAL TRAILER! INTERACTIVE MENU SCREENS! AND CHAPTER SELECTION!!

• Advertisement

Watched 'The Mechanic' there earlier. Really good!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

seanbmc wrote: »

This looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait for season 2.

:D

i have just the last episode from season 1 too watch.hopefully it wont b too long before season 2 is out

deise48 wrote: »
    i have just the last episode from season 1 too watch.hopefully it wont b too long before season 2 is out

25th September according to the BE Facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

35 episodes down of masterchef season 3, 49 to go..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Amazing. Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Is the Inbetweeners Movie out the 17th or the 19th here?:confused: I was convinced it was the 19th, and others are convinced it's the 17th...so anyone know for certain?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

The Cinema here in Dundalk isn't getting it :mad:

But I think it's the 19th for some reason too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Wiki says 17th in UK and 19th in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Just watched "Dogtooth" with all the shocking things i've heard people expressing about it, I was expecting far worse. :D Although it was a bloody good film but Oldboy desensitised me to shocking films. Was nice watching a film that actually makes you seriously think about whats going on in contrast to blockbuster season. Next on my list of weird foreign films to watch is "A Serbian Film" which i'm rather nervous about....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Is the Inbetweeners Movie out the 17th or the 19th here?:confused: I was convinced it was the 19th, and others are convinced it's the 17th...so anyone know for certain?:P

It's definitely out on the 17th somewhere because I remember seeing the trailer and thinking "We can go to the cinema for results night!!! :D". Wikipedia is never wrong, so what Roland Deschain said must be right!

It looks funny :)

Considering watching "Let the Right One In" because it got a fair few good reviews when it was out. Then again, if it's good, I won't enjoy it because I'll be scared of absolutely everything, and if it's bad, it'll be a waste of time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

Season 4 of true blood, absolutely brilliant so far and definitely best season yet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

The Glee Project (in the USA up to date episode) this week was rather
    disappointing. Like ugh, so angry that no-one went home. When Damian's face lit up I was like "YEEESSS SAMUEL'S GONE!!!" but then it said then on the sheet "everyone's called back" and I was like WTF?! GRRRR.. More people Damian have still left to beat now.. But ya, POINTLESS.

Sigh.

The Glee Project (in the USA up to date episode) this week was rather
    disappointing. Like ugh, so angry that no-one went home. When Damian's face lit up I was like "YEEESSS SAMUEL'S GONE!!!" but then it said then on the sheet "everyone's called back" and I was like WTF?! GRRRR.. More people Damian have still left to beat now.. But ya, POINTLESS.

Sigh.
    Alex needs to go soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Alex needs to go soon.
    Alex and Samuel FTL. Samuel is getting too big for his boots. "OH I HAVE A BIG CHRISTIAN TATTOO BLAH BLAH BLAH""

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Firefly (again!)

why did they have to cancel it? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I've picked up watching The Nine Lives Of Chloe King, and I'm up to the newest episode on that. \o/ It's sooo good, but cheesey!

I've also started watching Pretty Little Liars. I'm only on ep 5 of S1 but it's sooo good! :eek: So much drama, and hotness. wow, the sheer hotness is immense. And wow it's all so confusing.. I can't figure it out at all :eek:

On seeing this and all the other posts, I decided to try out Pretty Little Liars...

HOLY CRAP its amazing! Watched them all so far, now back to waiting for the weekly episodes:( But thanks for the tip guys:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Duddy wrote: »
    On seeing this and all the other posts, I decided to try out Pretty Little Liars...

HOLY CRAP its amazing! Watched them all so far, now back to waiting for the weekly episodes:( But thanks for the tip guys:D

Isn't it just the best thing ever :D I'm so glad I picked it up.. It's definitely my favourite tv show now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Although yer doll who plays Spencer looks like shes about 40:p

a5ee020815cbe1db2e65dddf208daa8e--2225265007989649968.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

'This boys life' is on. Good flick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

''Loose Change'' on Youtube. It's a documentary/investigation into the 9-11 attacks and suggests the government planned the whole thing. Interesting watch.

Advertisement