Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Watched Black Beauty again today.... that film should come with some kind of emotional warning. I spent the whole evening crying. Even had a bit of a weep on the bus back to college.

:o

not cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Saw the lion king on Monday night,still as good as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Conor108 wrote: »
    I've started Friday Night Lights. It's awesome:)

Just started this after seeing that trailer. Not let down at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Sex and the City.

Just watched the first ep of a new show called "American Horror Story".I love horror films so to me its really good.It's quite creepy and definietly very strange butif you don't like horror films then I can't see you enjoying this.

Going to watch the second episode later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

marko93 wrote: »
    Just started this after seeing that trailer. Not let down at all.

Yesssss! I successfully recommended something! I just finished the 1st season, it's my new favorite show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Just watched the first ep of a new show called "American Horror Story".I love horror films so to me its really good.It's quite creepy and definietly very strange butif you don't like horror films then I can't see you enjoying this.

Going to watch the second episode later.

I watched both of these today! It's so creepy for a tv show, the creepiest I've ever seen.. kinda erotic too. :P It's so good though!

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I watched both of these today! It's so creepy for a tv show, the creepiest I've ever seen.. kinda erotic too. :P It's so good though!

Watched the second ep..man if it stays this good It's up there with my favourites!Epic so far.Really puts me on edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Just finished watching the last three episodes for this seasons Doctor Who...such an unexpected ending!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Found a dubbed version of 'The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya' that's the rest of my Saturday gone!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

We're watching The Dead Poets Society in school. So far I reallyyyyy like it :)

But lads, Im considering not wiking it(I always wiki anything I watch) but is there some big upsetting or scary moment or anything does anyone know? Coz if there is, then I have to wiki..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Drive is amaaaazing, and I'm not just saying that because Ryan Gosling's in it. It's got all these adorable moment with him and Cary Mulligan, in addition to people beating the crap out of each other - what more could you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I watched Never Let Me Go. It was a great film, of course I teared up at the end, who wouldn't?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Just about to start the Battle of Algiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

A few minutes away from watching the new episode of The Secret Circle I wish it would load faster dammit!

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    A few minutes away from watching the new episode of The Secret Circle I wish it would load faster dammit!

Loved the new episode.. :)

My new tv shows are: The Secret Circle, Happy Endings, Revenge, Suburgatory, American Horror Story (AMAZING, so gory!), Ringer and New Girl..

I have too much spare time clearly..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I've only seen the first 3 eps of Revenge. Does it get better Noel? Like its not bad, but I didn't think it was that great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

The Walking Dead premiere...kinda crap tbh. Hopefully they actually flesh out the characters this season

Conor108 wrote: »
    I've only seen the first 3 eps of Revenge. Does it get better Noel? Like its not bad, but I didn't think it was that great

Well it all kind of builds up.. Some parts are good and some are bad, but once it all comes together, you get how good it actually is! Every 2/3 episodes really brings together all from the previous episodes.. :) I'd recommend it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Finished season four of BB.
    Some excellent episodes towards the end but I kinda wish they would have used this as an opportunity to end the show; I can't really see where they are gonna go after this. I know Mike will probably feature, and maybe the DEA copping on, but I reckon had they ended the show there it would have been more satisfying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Just done watching this and I have to say, I loved it. Reminded me of Close Encounters and E.t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Just watched Source Code. It was weird, a modern action film that didn't annoy me with dreadful acting. Quite enjoyable film, even if it never really went anywhere.

seanbmc wrote: »

Watched that about a week ago. was a little underwhelmed by it. there comes a point in it, where everything after is just disappointing. it could be worse but i'd only watch it once.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    Sex and the City.

Sorry love this is the Film thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

...no it isn't?

Namlub wrote: »
    ...no it isn't?

sorry,it's the film and t.v show thread. Of which sex and the city is neither.

sorry,it's the film and t.v show thread. Of which sex and the city is neither both.
    FYP

FYP

I maintain it's just too bad to warrant being called a film or even a show,I'll acknowledge it as a video which was broadcast on t.v/in the cinema.

I maintain it's just too bad to warrant being called a film or even a show,I'll acknowledge it as a video which was broadcast on t.v/in the cinema.

then you consider them crap. the way they're shown (film/tv etc.) is fact, not opinion.

• Advertisement

then you consider them crap.

If I had to choose between watching Sex and the city or 2 Girls 1 cup on a continuous loop I would choose the latter.

Advertisement