Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

just back from watching ted . its a fantastic modern humour comedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

Watched Arrested Development for the first time properly last week, and have now finished the entire series :P Officially my new favourite show, and also possibly the funniest show I have ever watched! I honestlycan't believe it took me this long to actually sit down and give it a go! Cannot wait for the new episodes in 2013!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Speaking of Breaking Bad, I've done a season and a half in the last 3 days.

I think Louie is one of my favourite shows now. A superb blend of comedy, drama and surrealism, and the titular character is just so damn loveable (and depressingly relatable).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Watched Arrested Development for the first time properly last week, and have now finished the entire series :P Officially my new favourite show, and also possibly the funniest show I have ever watched! I honestlycan't believe it took me this long to actually sit down and give it a go! Cannot wait for the new episodes in 2013!
    Holy **** NEW EPISODES!!!!!!! Why did no one tell me this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'm finally watching Breaking Bad and it is the most gripping programme I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I watched an episode of Missing last night on RTE. Definitely something I want to watch more of once I get back to college....

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Holy **** NEW EPISODES!!!!!!! Why did no one tell me this

I know I'm so excited! They are releasing 10 new episodes all at the same time on Netflix! If those do well, they are already considering doing a fifth season! Possibly a movie as well. They've already started filmimg the new season! Jason Bateman even put pictures up on his twitter of it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Just started rewatching My Wife and Kids!

Forgot how funny it was!

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Just started rewatching My Wife and Kids!

Forgot how funny it was!

Excellent show. Love when the Dad takes the absolute piss out of Junior. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I'm forced to reccommend Stike Back for guns + girls + Charles Dance AKA Tywin Lannister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Just watched it! Glad I did :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I started branching out on my tv :cool: childrens hospital, the daily show, and frasier :D

cloud493 wrote: »
    frasier :D

<3<3<3

One of the best comedies of all time IMO. Kelsey Grammer is a legend of the highest order.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    <3<3<3

One of the best comedies of all time IMO. Kelsey Grammer is a legend of the highest order.

I know right :p

'for gods sake Niles, copernicus called, and you are not the centre of the universe!'

cloud493 wrote: »
    I know right :p

'for gods sake Niles, copernicus called, and you are not the centre of the universe!'

There's one where he's out of mind with fever, and locks himself in the studio and goes on air. Can't find a clip on YT, but it's absolutely hilarious.

Love the stuff with Gil and his wife 'where's your wife gil? Deb's on maneoevoures with her reserve unit' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Just after watching The Intouchables. It's by far the best movie I've seen this year! Really enjoyed it. Subtitled movies usually aren't my thing but it's so soo good!

• Advertisement

For anyone who likes foreign films, Priceless is amazingly funny! It's French and has Audrey Tautou in it :)

Just watching the Christmas special of Only Fools and Horses. The "Time on Our Hands" one. It's a real shame that they didn't just end the series there, and not made any more. The scene at the end where they walk off into the sunrise, or the scene where they go into the pub and everyone's cheering would've been a great place to end it.

Just watching the Christmas special of Only Fools and Horses. The "Time on Our Hands" one. It's a real shame that they didn't just end the series there, and not made any more. The scene at the end where they walk off into the sunrise, or the scene where they go into the pub and everyone's cheering would've been a great place to end it.

Did you ever see the prequel to it? Rock & Chips, thought it was unreal.

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Did you ever see the prequel to it? Rock & Chips, thought it was unreal.

I did. I thought it was pretty good. Jay as Del-boy just seemed so appropriate! :)

Apparently it got shocking reviews, but I thought it was entertaining.

I did. I thought it was pretty good. Jay as Del-boy just seemed so appropriate! :)

Apparently it got shocking reviews, but I thought it was entertaining.

That's coz people expected it to be funny, which it was in places, but not as slap-stick as OF&H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Started watching Community and I wasn't sure about it at first but oh god, Abed as Batman just made me fall in love with this show

Finished off the latest season of Mad Men. Amazing television.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

My friend introduced me to Adventure Time the other day. That is quality entertainment.

Also, watched warrior again. Such a good film. Tom Hardy's back could be it's own character, it's humongous!

I think Walter White's biggest crime was naming his son Walter Junior.

• Advertisement

I just finished watching abduction. Taylor Lautner truly is just awful.

Advertisement