Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diet drinks/foods dangerous? (Aspartame poisoning)

• 21-03-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/sweet-misery-a-poisoned-world/

This is an interesting documentary i watched last night.
    Its about the Aspartame additive which is not a natural ingredient that is used to sweeten foods and drinks mostly to replace sugar.
    Its been widely recognized as safe since i see it in so many foods and drinks now.
    I would like if we can discuss amongst us wether this is a hoax or not.
    If its true then there are products on the shelves right now that could be slowly killing alot of people.
    If its not true then it will be my mind set at ease.
    I will say the video posted has me wondering what other cheap additives are being added to food that might be similar and wether the medical professions at the top know about this product and are happy to watch people get sick so they can missdiagnose them for profits.
    Ive been on medication before supposedly to help me and i got worse without any idea from doctors what was wrong yet still prescribed medication!
    I changed my diet and my health issues went away.So from my personal experience i am biased towards the health professions ability to be trained about situations like aspartame since it is officially recognized as safe and any ailments that might be coming from this possibly toxic substance will be diagnosed as something else therefore possibly killing you in the process of trying to fix it.
    Im not against doctors they try there best.Im against the people setting their standards for practise and training.

Anyway i hope to see some critical posts so we can get to the bottom of this one.
    Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

What you;re basically asking that we do is discuss a medical question, regarding the safety or otherwise of a commonly used substance.

Sorry...that's not a conspiracy theory, and is tantamount to asking for medical advice.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement