Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Nursing 2010

Options
  • 21-03-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hey I was just wondering does anyone think the points for nursing will go up again this year? I'm a repeat and really want to do it in UL ! The points were 450 last year but I only got 445... ! This year in the mocks I got 445 so im hoping I can surpass the 450 this year! But does anyone know if the 1st preference applicants for nursing has increased or anything!
    Any thoughts, opinions, speculations welcome!

Also anyone who is applying for this course...which accomodation did you choose!

Thanks!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

General medicine has increased by 10%, I think. I presume nursing falls under this category but I'm open to correction...

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

ugh ya thanks!
    I also found this:
    "The grouping, Other Healthcare, shows an increase of 334 first preferences, from 1,300 in 2009 to 1,634."
    Not looking too good for the points to stay the same!

Advertisement