Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do CAO Need Copies of LC Results for Mature App?

Options
  • 21-03-2010 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I got a letter from an IT I applied to during the week, and I'd just like to confirm something.

It says: "You must ensure that a copy of your leaving certificate results was submitted to CAO with your application. If not, you must now send these directly to CAO."

I submitted my LC exam number to CAO, but not a copy of my results as they didn't want same, just exam number. Shold I now send a certified copy of my results to CAO??

I'm confused, as surely if CAO are happy with what I've sent why are IT telling me to send in additional information??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,354 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mature students are not normally required to submit LC results. Many mature students do not have LC results. However this is important so I would suggest you ring/email the CEO and ask.

Advertisement