Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

double €50 returns €107.14

Limerick v Mervue United
    2010-05-14 19:45:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Limerick

Dundalk v Galway United
    2010-05-14 19:45:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Dundalk

god i badly need this to come in,,hopefully my small bit of bad luck lately will end tonight..
    heres hopeing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

LOSE

and why would you badly need it with the money you say you pull in off the poker and the a/c balance in the sports a/c

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭SD1990

Coughlan take it from me, ive had more than that in my account and its all gone and some !! and i wasnt betting on the likes of limerick either :D enjoy your lovely profit and bail !! youll be a better man for it !

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭panthera

Kod-box wrote: »
    LOSE

and why would you badly need it with the money you say you pull in off the poker and the a/c balance in the sports a/c

i see your bets are flying lately:rolleyes::)
    sad really.

ok lads point taken,
    i was thinking the same as yourselves,
    gone for this treble.

if it wins im going to cash out,
    if it loses im going to cash out.
    basically ending the tread,
    might continue it after the leaving cert,not sure yet though.
    wish me luck:D

€130 returns €516.39

FA Cup Matches Chelsea v Portsmouth WEMBLEY mbs.gif
    15-05-2010 15:00
    Alternative Handicaps
    Chelsea (-1.0) @ 4/9

Spanish La Liga Matches Valencia v Tenerife
    16-05-2010 18:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Valencia @ 6/5

Spanish La Liga Matches Malaga v Real Madrid
    16-05-2010 18:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Real Madrid @ 1/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

gl with lc..I thought you would be much older with the bets your making.
    are you gonna stay on this thread if you start again?

Just out of interest how are you gonna cash in your pp..id love to see you going into a pp and asking can i take out my 1k now pls:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Fol20 wrote: »
    gl with lc..I thought you would be much older with the bets your making.
    are you gonna stay on this thread if you start again?

Just out of interest how are you gonna cash in your pp..id love to see you going into a pp and asking can i take out my 1k now pls:eek:

or he could just put it back on his laser card??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

dotsflan wrote: »
    or he could just put it back on his laser card??

Doesnt that cost money?

Like all he would have to do is get a pp card,hand it in and you can take out/put in money into your account,i dunno if you would be able to take out 1k though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Fol20 wrote: »
    Doesnt that cost money?

Like all he would have to do is get a pp card,hand it in and you can take out/put in money into your account,i dunno if you would be able to take out 1k though

nope, all free on your laser, think its only credit cards that have the charges

right fair enough,,
    but ffs like, in fairness, chelsea today couldnt score in a brothal with 50s hanging off them.
    hit the post/crossbar 5 or 6 times,
    missed the peno in the last 2 mins.

anyway went in after the game and withdrew my remaining balance/profit.
    it came to €871,did it with the cash card incase your wondering,there was no problems at all.
    i think its the most successful log on boards so am pretty happy with that..

im sticking to my word and am ending the tread until about a week after the leaving cert, as i will prob be out that whole week.;)

best of luck
    coughlan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Good luck in the Leaving Cert man if we don't talk till then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

coughlan08 wrote: »

im sticking to my word and am ending the tread until about a week after the leaving cert, as i will prob be out that whole week.;)

best of luck
    coughlan

Spend that €871 wisely in that week.:D

Good luck in the leaving, ah memories of last year are flooding back.:)

right IM BACK (did i ever leave really).. i dunno will it be for the better,lets hope so..
    i said i was going to stop the gambling during the lc,but couldnt resist,thank god i didnt, during the past 3-4 weeks i made an extra profit of just over 1000, its unbelievable considering that i only made 871 profit during this whole tread(start to before lc).main success came from the gaa (roughly 400), soccer, thanks to kod box i cashed in with sporting fingal €400 @ 4/6,,also the chile v n ireland pre wc ht/ft 8/11 €200 on that aswell,and then recently i had a treble of argentina,usa and draw,england. returns of 576, or sumthing like that anyway.tennis also brought in a profit of about 180,recent bet was posted in wimbeldon tread.
    anyway all the bets plus more were posted in all the relevant treads so am not bs.
    btw the lc went great and more than likely got my first choice,which will mean i will be moving to limerick university collage.(campus accomadation for the first year)...

as i have roughly over 2200 made sence betting on here,it has primarely come to my stake sizes,and avoiding the "bet to keep me interested" one,
    i started off with stakes of 5,10,20 etc,but on almost every bet i could find,i sooned released that a lower amount of bets, to increased stake, ratio was more profitable for me,the stakes might seem high but that would reflect my confidence.
    a nice bit was spent on oxygen tickets,and nights out.etc...

will post all my bets here in the future.
    im going to start with a bank of €500,which is fairly low compared to profit already made but i cant let the recent success go to my head and start throwing the money back at the bokkies,.
    talk cha,,,,;)

Paraguay v Japan
    2010-06-29 15:00:00
    Over/Under 2.5 Goals
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1/2
    €100 returns €150

bet placed before game,sorry for being bit late.

Paraguay v Japan
    2010-06-29 15:00:00
    Over/Under 2.5 Goals
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1/2
    €100 returns €150

WIN

nice start to the re opening of the tread.;)

Bal= €550 Profit= €50

Spain v Portugal
    2010-06-29 19:30:00
    Time of First Goal
    After the 27th minute
    evens
    €50

Spain v Portugal
    Handicap Betting
    Handicap Draw (-1.0)
    13/5
    €30

i have a sneek felling it could be a very tight game,with a strong defence from the portugal side,i was thinking of putting 100 on under 2.5 to cover the others but decided against it,wouldnt mind sacrificing the money if in return i saw a open,thriller of a game....maybe we will have both...??...;)

Spain v Portugal
    Time of First Goal
    After the 27th minute
    evens
    €50

Spain v Portugal
    Handicap Betting
    Handicap Draw (-1.0)
    13/5
    €30

i have a sneek felling it could be a very tight game,with a strong defence from the portugal side,i was thinking of putting 100 on under 2.5 to cover the others but decided against it,wouldnt mind sacrificing the money if in return i saw a open,thriller of a game....maybe we will have both...??...;)

BOTH WON

very happy with my betting so far in my new log,
    had i decided to include the cover bet of under 2.5 i would of made another nice bit,but still very happy.
    it was as predicted a very tight game,but infact, in the first half especially spain created a lot of opportunities and if it wasnt for ricardo the bets wouldnt of stood i reckon.but other than that it went to plan,,
    onwards and upwards from here,cmon...;)

50 @evens returns 100
    30 @13/5 returns 108

Bal= €678 Profit= €178

;)

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Good stuff as always, Hopefully you continue this form, Well done man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

You bet €80 a day and your only after finishing your leaving cert....??

colly54 wrote: »

What relevance does this have ?.

What he does with his money is up to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

He gets alot of Pocket Money!:P

what i gather from your post,is that you "cant believe" that someone my age is betting with these kind of stakes..if you knew me,youd no what kind of a person i am and the outlook/respect that i have for gambling.
    i understand all the risks that i am exposed to,(addiction,bankruptcy,variable bet sizes,chaising losses,bet for interest sakes) and many more, in the last couple of months i have not become "successful" out of luck,its because i have acknowled these risks which has enabled me to avoid them..
    a social life is key and is one that i have in plentyful supply,this balance is necessisary for "mind sake"...
    today was 80,tomorrow could be 200,the next 10,it really doesnt matter as long as i stick to my plan.
    the mistake for many punters is having the need to bet on everything, literally,this is clearly visible throughout the gambling forum especially the wc tread,
    this is the downfall of many punters as no matter how good you are you cant beat the bookie 10 bets out of 10,,,but what you can do is, beat the bookie 1 bet out of 1 10 times...which means the odds on you winning 10 bets in a day if you place 10 bets are far greater, than the odds on you winning 1 bet a day for 10 consecutive days..
    i have already mentioned my new stake sizeing structure,which has already contributed to my recent success,,

i could of answered your question in another way,"its none of your f**king business",but didnt as i feel obliged to,and it is a responsibility of mine to answer correctly as a tread OP...
    any other relevant quirys,il be happy to answer...;)
    thanks

what i gather from your post,is that you "cant believe" that someone my age is betting with these kind of stakes..if you knew me,youd no what kind of a person i am and the outlook/respect that i have for gambling.
    i understand all the risks that i am exposed to,(addiction,bankruptcy,variable bet sizes,chaising losses,bet for interest sakes) and many more, in the last couple of months i have not become "successful" out of luck,its because i have acknowled these risks which has enabled me to avoid them..
    a social life is key and is one that i have in plentyful supply,this balance is necessisary for "mind sake"...
    today was 80,tomorrow could be 200,the next 10,it really doesnt matter as long as i stick to my plan.
    the mistake for many punters is having the need to bet on everything, literally,this is clearly visible throughout the gambling forum especially the wc tread,
    this is the downfall of many punters as no matter how good you are you cant beat the bookie 10 bets out of 10,,,but what you can do is, beat the bookie 1 bet out of 1 10 times...which means the odds on you winning 10 bets in a day if you place 10 bets are far greater, than the odds on you winning 1 bet a day for 10 consecutive days..
    i have already mentioned my new stake sizeing structure,which has already contributed to my recent success,,

i could of answered your question in another way,"its none of your f**king business",but didnt as i feel obliged to,and it is a responsibility of mine to answer correctly as a tread OP...
    any other relevant quirys,il be happy to answer...;)
    thanks

I was just wondering:confused:

x PyRo wrote: »
    What relevance does this have ?.

What he does with his money is up to him.

What relevance does this have??

What i say is up to me....

What relevance does this have??

What i say is up to me....

You start asking a person why he spends €80 on a bet and expect not to be called up on it ?. He can do what he wants with HIS money, You also seem to be having a dig at him for spending that money at his age. Which is stupid. Although alot of the stuff you come out with is a bit funny.

Say what you want, As long as it's not a sly dig at someone.

You start asking a person why he spends €80 on a bet and expect not to be called up on it ?. He can do what he wants with HIS money, You also seem to be having a dig at him for spending that money at his age. Which is stupid. Although alot of the stuff you come out with is a bit funny.

Say what you want, As long as it's not a sly dig at someone.

I never asked why does he spend that money...:confused:
    I still only think that i asked him ...was he spending 80 euro a day and he is just finished leaving cert....
    I don't care what you say chap your a sad guy....
    You gamble as a need not for the fun...which is worrying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Good stuff Coughlan. Nice way to be starting the freedom of the LC.

Going in on Uruguay? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

I still only think that i asked him ...was he spending 80 euro a day and he is just finished leaving cert....
    But he's very profitable!:P:)And makes most of his living doing it which could lead him into a Pro soon enough!

Words couldn't even describe how clueless you are, It's beyond comprehension.

Can't be arsed with this anyways, Best of luck Coughlan, Keep making money. ;)

• Advertisement

Words couldn't even describe how clueless you are, It's beyond comprehension.

Can't be arsed with this anyways, Best of luck Coughlan, Keep making money. ;)

Fair enough so u dont bet every day ??... Fair play to you !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement