Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

coughlan08 wrote: »
    thats all i wanted,;)just need cork to the business now for that double to come in...there are some injury worries within the camp so i wont no until mid week if they will be playing or not....
    if they dont corks odds could drift slightly,but i couldnt wait for that to happen as the bohs game was roughly a week before the cork game....

well cork are playing today,if they win they bring in the double.

well sean og or wing back is definately not playing,hes a massive player for us and like i said the odds have drifted slightly due to this, sense i placed the bet,
    there now 8/13..
    couldnt wait for the best odds for reasons already explained.
    anyways......

Dublin v Armagh
    2010-07-17 17:00:00
    Alternative Handicap 1
    Dublin (+3.0)
    evens
    €50

armagh are after a great start,there long range shooting is good.dublin on the other hand are relying soleing on b brogan,

on the flip side dublin are defending in numbers and are dealing with the pressure well.dublin have yet to got into the game and when they do i feel they will get a goal,i think it will be a lot closer than the scoreline suggests at prsent and thats why i have gone for dublin.
    dublins forwards are not on song in front of goal at the mo,but i feel this will change and it should be a real close secound half heres hoping anyway because that golf bet is gone...

EDIT: its amazing how the last couple of minutes of the first half can change like that,dublin were coming into the game,its a pity the whistle sounded when they did,
    they arent even offering odds on dublin +3 which tells its own story..
    but dublin +1 is 4/7,,so its diffenately a value bet now and am looking forward to the secound half...

Dublin v Armagh
    2010-07-17 17:00:00
    Alternative Handicap 1
    Dublin (+3.0)
    evens
    €50

Won

final score was,,,, dublin=14 armagh=11
    if you add on the +3 handi then it would be 17-11....:rolleyes:
    i probably didnt exploit the bet to the max but in fairness
    at the time of the bet the score was 6-2 in favour of armagh,
    b
    armagh are after a great start,there long range shooting is good.dublin on the other hand are relying soleing on b brogan,

on the flip side dublin are defending in numbers and are dealing with the pressure well.dublin have yet to got into the game and when they do i feel they will get a goal,i think it will be a lot closer than the scoreline suggests at prsent and thats why i have gone for dublin.
    dublins forwards are not on song in front of goal at the mo,but i feel this will change and it should be a real close secound half heres hoping anyway because that golf bet is gone...

dublin did rely heavly on b brogan as said in the first half and the secound half was no different,top class player....

dublin prob should of gotten the goal alri when they were on top but the ball was cleared off the line,the same thing happened armagh so dont mind.

and sure enough dublins forwards stop shooting stupid wides and contributed well to finish off a poor armagh side.armagh only had one starting player from their all ireland in 2002 which is something i did not know until commentary said it,says a lot really....

i find in games like today where to "evenly" matched teams come up against eachother it is better to wait until about 20-25 mins before any bets are placed,it was clear that dublin had a shocking first 20 but i was obvious that it would change, the dublin +3 bet could not be turned down...

now,cmon cork, to end the week on a high..;)

Cork v Waterford
    2010-07-17 19:10:00
    Alternative Handicap 1
    Cork (+3.0)
    4/6
    €100

• Advertisement

cork last week as well as this week were very poor in their opening half,
    i cant see cork playing as bad as they did in the first half,
    this bet is also kinda acting as a cover bet for my original bet on cork.

we went for 3 goals and you could say we were unlucky,if they were put over the bar it would be a different story,
    anyways...back to the tv

Cork v Waterford
    2010-07-17 19:10:00
    Alternative Handicap 1
    Cork (+3.0)
    4/6
    €100

Won

final score cork=1.11 waterford=14
    waterford deserved to win it but owen kelly couldnt put the ball over the bar in three occasions..bottler...;)

extra time now,my big bet is still going..cmon

Bohemians v The New Saints
    2010-07-13 19:45:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Bohemians
    2/5

Cork v Waterford
    2010-07-17 18:00:00
    To lift the cup
    Cork
    1/2

Lost, cant really complain waterford deserved to win it.

thank god for a few bets coming in from the gaa as it wasnt corks day.
    fair play to waterford though,,,:o
    still dissapointed i didnt take advantage of that evens bet with dublin,should of put 100 on....

Bal=€972.34 Profit=€472.34

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Dublin were evens at +3? I thought they were under evens for a straight win. Never put a bet on the game because of shíte odds. Maybe i'm wrong because i never looked into the GAA too much this weekend. Some in play betting tomorrow i reckon in the football and hurling though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

was betting in running judging by the time he posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Ah just noticing the time now. Never thought to look at that.

Won

final score was,,,, dublin=14 armagh=11
    if you add on the +3 handi then it would be 17-11....:rolleyes:
    i probably didnt exploit the bet to the max but in fairness
    at the time of the bet the score was 6-2 in favour of armagh,

as kod box said it was betting in running,bet placed when dublin were 4 points down just before half time.dublin had yet to get into the game and felt they would have there spell and did...it was really a game of armagh v brogan,brogan won...:rolleyes:

treble €50 returns €139.29

Sligo v Roscommon
    2010-07-18 16:00:00
    Match Betting
    Sligo
    2/7

Monaghan v Tyrone
    2010-07-18 14:03:00
    Alternative Handicap 1
    Monaghan (+3.0)
    1/2

FC Viikingit v Rovaniemi PS
    2010-07-18 16:30:00
    Double Chance
    Rovaniemi PS And Draw (got this from tips from the pro)
    4/9

only seen the first half of the monaghan game,as i had my own game to go to,shambles to say the least..
    sligo lost aswel,didnt see it so cant comment,

taking a break now for a while,,dont want to go chasing losses..
    il prob go back to singles when i do come back.

Balance=€922.34 , Profit=€422.34

well it wasnt much of a break but i was bored today so did a bit of research into the bohs tonight,
    also took some advice on here so with that in mind,

The New Saints v Bohemians
    Over/Under 2.5 goals
    Under 2.5 goals
    5/7
    €100

its the best odds out there at the mo,betfair btw...

hopefully will get back to winning ways tonight,

what a load of bollox,2-0 to tns 14 mins gone...ffs
    so much for research...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

what a load of bollox,2-0 to tns 14 mins gone...ffs
    so much for research...
    3-0 now. disaster for Bohs. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    3-0 now. disaster for Bohs. :rolleyes:

disaster for me of late.ffs finished 4-0

duno what went wrong really,so much for the fcuking research that was done..
    i thought i was been smart by staying away from friendlys and was, never new those qualifications were just as dodgy..anyway lesson learned.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Backing overs/unders in a game involving 2 terrible teams is hard to get right, plus it was on astro turf which Bohs wouldn't of been used to.

Hard luck.

• Advertisement

if you remember back a couple of weeks ago i backed my own club to beat courceys @ 9/4 in the championship.well the next round is on friday,i was onto pp last night as they had no odds up on the match,they just got back to me and said they would put the odds up later today,
    im assuming we will be underdogs again sense our cork fullback is still suspended from that courceys game,he got 2 months btw.
    will have a bet on this for sure,just hoping there is value to be had..
    laters

can some1 recommend another bookie to open an account with,
    i want to deposit another 500 into some account,i already have
    around 850 between pp,betfair,bwin,bet365..
    preferabley 1 with a nice bonus,and also if you dont mind can you give a quick explanation,if you do that, i will use your referral code which should give you a nice bonus too.
    thanks

well im just back from town,
    deceided to put another 300 into a sertain bookie in town,you could probly guess which one.
    ive never won a bet in this particular bookie to date,,i still dont believe it myself.

i will add the 300 to the bal whenever i use the bookie for the first time online.
    i did this double while in their,threw a horse in the double which is also a first..:pac:

Co Stompe v Mark Webster
    2010-07-21 20:20:00
    Match Betting
    Co Stompe
    evens

LEICESTER
    9:00 HANDICAP (0-80) 1m 3f 183yds
    2010-07-21 21:00:00
    Win or each way
    Aestival
    4/5

there is now only 4 horses in the race which seems very strange,dont no anything about horses and am going only on other peoples mouth.
    confedent of stompe winning,he was 5/6 yesterday,webster is 8/11 but after seeing all stompe games i feel he can beat him,should be a good few 180s if nothing else.

€20 returns €72

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Stompe is one of the best in the business when on form and he is playing well. It's a very good pice for him.

ive gone in again,not because of the above post,i was always going in again,just the small double in the shop.
    and now,

Co Stompe v Mark Webster
    Match Betting
    Co Stompe
    evens
    €30

if any1 wants to watch the darts tonight,there is an excellent stream here
    http://www.justin.tv/ps3_world

cmon stompe

what darts from stompe so far,hes broke throw 2 times and a check out of 129,hes on fire...
    3-2 to stompe and he has throw in the next,early days yet but hes lookin very confedent,hes now 8/11....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

stompe is looking good at the moment

his finishing is unreal,and the 180s are going in aswel,all good...

hes now 1/3 to win
    5-2 to stompe..

1/4 now

6-2 stompe;)

hes 1/7 now ffs,,game over surely

7-2 stompe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Hope this isn't the start of a comeback, very slack from Stompe their. Other than that he has been excellent.

• Advertisement

ive gone in again,not because of the above post,i was always going in again,just the small double in the shop.
    and now,

Co Stompe v Mark Webster
    Match Betting
    Co Stompe
    evens
    €30

Won 13-9

easy enough win,was on fire for the most part,his finishing was top class and after that performance..
    might have a in play bet if its close in the wade game,that 1/4 price must improve before i go in...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement