Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

wigan v arsenal
    arsenal @ 4-7 lose

portsmouth v aston villa
    aston villa @ 4-6

liverpool v west ham
    liverpool @ 4-11

stake €100,,,returns €357
    :D

betting in running
    wigan v arsenal
    under 3.5
    8-15

betting in running
    udinese v bologna
    to score next goal
    udinese
    8-13

double €50 ,:)

coughlan08 wrote: »
    betting in running
    wigan v arsenal
    under 3.5 lose
    8-15

betting in running
    udinese v bologna win
    to score next goal
    udinese
    8-13

double €50 ,:)

motherwell v dundee
    under 3.5 , present score 1-2
    odds 3-1
    €50,returns €200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Seriously mate your down 350 from the last two days maybe you should stop this thread now !!

• Advertisement

ya im awear of that.im using this tread as a record of my bets,it has nothing to do with you.

wait until you see my next bet son..;)

betting in running
    ports v aston villa
    draw
    5-4
    €50

ya im awear of that.im using this tread as a record of my bets,it has nothing to do with you.

wait until you see my next bet son..;)

Use a copybook to keep records of your losing bets!!!

betting in running
    roma are 1-0 down
    bet, double
    real madrid win
    roma and draw
    €200 returns 588

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

slow down man!!! your going to be in the poor house soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I highly doubt he's playing with those sort of stakes anyways. If he is then i give up on life.

x PyRo wrote: »
    I highly doubt he's playing with those sort of stakes anyways. If he is then i give up on life.

to all my "jealous" followers i couldnt care less if ye dont think im betting these stakes,i can afford to lose it so am willing to bet it..

anyway lads wish me luck,cause im down a bit if real down win.if they do im up €108 for the day.

p.s xpyro i know you love me,you always see to be "overlooking" my bets.lol:)

to all my "jealous" followers i couldnt care less if ye dont think im betting these stakes,i can afford to lose it so am willing to bet it..

anyway lads wish me luck,cause im down a bit if real down win.if they do im up €108 for the day.

p.s xpyro i know you love me,you always see to be "overlooking" my bets.lol:)

If Real win your -12euro from this weekend. And nobody here is "jealous" of you mate!!

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    If Real win your -12euro from this weekend. And nobody here is "jealous" of you mate!!
    i had jealous in commas for a reason mate,it was a joke,god your stupid..
    and if real madrid win im in profit of €58.learn to count.no hard fealings though..rite?:D:D

i had jealous in commas for a reason mate,it was a joke,god your stupid..
    and if real madrid win im in profit of €58.learn to count.no hard fealings though..rite?:D:D

Fulham Everton 50 double.Arles Brest 50 double.Porto Benfica(-1) Catania Roma 50 acc.Arsenal Villa Liverpool 100 treble.Wigan Arsenal under 3.5 Udinese next goal 50 double.Motherwell Dundee Utd under 3.5 50. Portsmouth Villa Draw 50. Roma Reall double 200. So thats 50+50+50+100+50+50+50+200 = 600 Returns if Real win 588 So that total spent in bets 600 total returns 588. Last time i checked 600-588 = 12 !! Bookies must really love you !!

Even when he's down he's up! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Even when he's down he's up! :pac:

this guy needs help if he has been backing these stakes, he was telling us he was a student not so long ago and being a student myself i could not afford to gamble anywhere near what he is. If you look through this thread you can see how he really has become an addict!!

Fulham Everton 50 double.Arles Brest 50 double.Porto Benfica(-1) Catania Roma 50 acc.Arsenal Villa Liverpool 100 treble.Wigan Arsenal under 3.5 Udinese next goal 50 double.Motherwell Dundee Utd under 3.5 50. Portsmouth Villa Draw 50. Roma Reall double 200. So thats 50+50+50+100+50+50+50+200 = 600 Returns if Real win 588 So that total spent in bets 600 total returns 588. Last time i checked 600-588 = 12 !! Bookies must really love you !!

i was in profit of €68 before all of this mate.god its like spoon feeding a baby,,:D

you most of had **** all else to do,then add that up,and even at that you waisted your time cause you got it incorrect.:)

unlucky with the above 2 doubles,
    profit €68-100= €32

got very lucky in a game of poker tonight,made over €650.:)

said id see if my luck is really in with this football bet.

porto v vit guimaraes
    over 2.5 goals @ 8-11

academica v benfica
    benfica -1 @ 10-11

catania v siena
    catania @4-5 lose

lazio v roma
    roma @ evens

stake €50,, returns €593.5
    :D
    ??

thats exactly my point.
    look i dont no why your so bothered i wouldnt if i was you,

real won 2-0 so im back in business.

• Advertisement

thats exactly my point.
    look i dont no why your so bothered i wouldnt if i was you,

real won 2-0 so im back in business.

Wow this thread is nearly here a month and your in profit of 56 !! Id say bet365 are crapping themselves!! Im not bothered at all mate i think your thread is actually quite funny. Although you should change the title to MUG PUNTING AT ITS FINEST ..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

If you really do have this much money to lose, then this thread is interesting reading, betting on corners at 3am in the morning in South America is the kind of thing I would bet .50c on, and I am far from a pauper

Wow this thread is nearly here a month and your in profit of 56 !! Id say bet365 are crapping themselves!! Im not bothered at all mate i think your thread is actually quite funny. Although you should change the title to MUG PUNTING AT ITS FINEST ..

ya profit,there might be one or two other peope in profit as much as i am when it comes to betting and posting the results on their thread so what ya ona bout.
    there are many actually in loss and they have being posting for months,so actually im doing quiet good,nothing special but i aint in loss...

If you really do have this much money to lose, then this thread is interesting reading, betting on corners at 3am in the morning in South America is the kind of thing I would bet .50c on, and I am far from a pauper

i hope your having a laugh you poor fella.50cent:D

ya i am a student but to be honest i make more than enough from poker to get me by collage...if you want i can show you my last months profit but then again you would only be at my mercy then,and i wouldnt like that..i make on average 3-4k a month on poker,and have qualified for the irish open,which is worth 7500,,but am selling the ticket for obvious reasons...

i know this sounds handicapped but by not being rational at sports betting you make a profit,,
    hence my high stakes..:rolleyes:

i make on average 3-4k a month on poker,and have qualified for the irish open,which is worth 7500,,but am selling the ticket for obvious reasons...

How ? Considering the IO is just over and the Sats for the next one won't be taking place for a while yet.

Someone's telling lies!

i hope your having a laugh you poor fella.50cent:D

ya i am a student but to be honest i make more than enough from poker to get me by collage...if you want i can show you my last months profit but then again you would only be at my mercy then,and i wouldnt like that..i make on average 3-4k a month on poker,and have qualified for the irish open,which is worth 7500,,but am selling the ticket for obvious reasons...

i know this sounds handicapped but by not being rational at sports betting you make a profit,,
    hence my high stakes..:rolleyes:

The Irish open was at the start of April so you will be doing well to sell that ticket !! Plus it only worth 3500 i know this as i have played in the Irish open before! So i seriously doubt what your saying is the truth!

How ? Considering the IO is just over and the Sats for the next one won't be taking place for a while yet.

Someone's telling lies!

telling lies no my friend..i have the ticket to prove it..:D

this is my poker withdraws for march.only started playing on bet365 at the end of march.up to that i was playing on bwin.

Transactions (EUR)
    Date/Time Reference Description Payment Method Dedns Addns
    22/03/2010 21:13:03 W11523704DC Withdrawal Debit Card ****9499 560.00 0.00
    25/03/2010 02:31:31 W11552044DC Withdrawal Debit Card ****9499 900.00 0.00
    25/03/2010 18:16:47 W11558991DC Withdrawal Debit Card ****9499 100.00 0.00
    Total 1,560.00 0.00

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

You lost another 20 quid on Lazio Roma over 3.5 that you forgot to put in here

The Irish open was at the start of April so you will be doing well to sell that ticket !! Plus it only worth 3500 i know this as i have played in the Irish open before! So i seriously doubt what your saying is the truth!

its worth 7500 because its not only the ticket,its accomadation,food,drink the whole package;)

• Advertisement

You lost another 20 quid on Lazio Roma over 3.5 that you forgot to put in here
    wouldnt wipe my ass with 20 my friend,,ahh no messin but im still in profit,will do all that profit balancing crap tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement