Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

It'd be a sin for me not to trust ya. I'm gonns take your advice and set up a betfair account. Could only get him at 8/13 on PP there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

coughlan08 wrote: »
    no bets today bar 1,im in the middle of a 2 day session so no time to chat..:P
    hopefully this will pay for the drink.

Royal Charm 4/5
    Daryl Jacob

WON

too close,but was a great race.

Got lucky there. Exciting stuff. Thanks as always

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Got lucky there. Exciting stuff. Thanks as always

its ten times the buzz when your langers.:pac:
    no more selections now.

Balance=1803.02........................Profit=1553.02

Suppose I'll have to rely on my own bets for a day or two so. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Hey coughlan i see you're still on fire fair play, thank god my luck has changed since my drunken rant on your log :D I have made lots of profit in the last few day and had a big bet on popcorn ;) I was thinking about having one big bet tomorrow on toubab what do you think?I honestly believe it's the best bet of the day.

wolves 4.50

John Potts (v Our Kes) evens

wolves 4.50

Coughlan you legend. I stuck 90 on him to win, returns 405:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Ah headwrecker I bet on Our Kes in a moment of confusion. That just cost me a good few quid :(

congrats all the same

scopper wrote: »
    Ah headwrecker I bet on Our Kes in a moment of confusion. That just cost me a good few quid :(

congrats all the same

Ah b****x. Sorry man. Would have been some win if you had 200 on him to win Coughlan.

• Advertisement

Ah bollox. Sorry man.

It happens :( But good to see coughlin on form anyway. Hopefully some more bets later might repair the damage :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Coughlan you legend. I stuck 90 on him to win, returns 405:D.

Can i ask, are you lads just sitting on this thread waiting for the OP to post?! That tip was posted 3 mins before the race?! Iphone in the bookies hittin refresh?!

Can i ask, are you lads just sitting on this thread waiting for the OP to post?! That tip was posted 3 mins before the race?! Iphone in the bookies hittin refresh?!

From past experience I reckon he is getting tips from his mate who calls him just before the off. I wouldn't expect a tip until the last fews mins (in fact it can be hard to get it in or make mistakes like I just did!). But they are almost always great tips.

Ipod Touch and online account. College student not going home until sunday and very little to be at other than gambling and drinking :D. I like to think of this as my job haha

wolves 4.50

WON

won the race while he was at it,no harm i spose,he was just making sure ..:pac:

beat our kes by 5 lengths.never in doubt really..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Feck, why did I stop following this thread?!

From past experience I reckon he is getting tips from his mate who calls him just before the off. I wouldn't expect a tip until the last fews mins (in fact it can be hard to get it in or make mistakes like I just did!). But they are almost always great tips.

no the bets ive been making the last 2-3 logs have all been my own selections,

Ipod Touch and online account. College student not going home until sunday and very little to be at other than gambling and drinking :D. I like to think of this as my job haha

thats me down to a tee.:p,paddy power is a very good employer,hes paying me handsomely at the moment..:pac:

no the bets ive been making the last 2-3 logs have all been my own selections,

Nice :cool: Are you done for the day so everyone can stop refreshing the page :D

Nice :cool: Are you done for the day so everyone can stop refreshing the page :D

Haha all the posts go straight to your email account, don't even have to refresh. And they say jobs are all hard work:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Follow the thread, run MSN or whatever email notification thing you use and just open it when he posts a selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Oh yeh im definatley not disputing the quality of the tips, fairplay to you Coughlan your results speak for themselves.

I'm just going to have to get an iphone!

i really dont no..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Genuine question here Coughlan, if they are your own selections why wait so late to post them?

To be placed,betfair

Covert Mission

6/5

NO RACE

baz2009 wrote: »
    Genuine question here Coughlan, if they are your own selections why wait so late to post them?

what..?,i post all my horse bets the night before.the bets today, like one horse to beat another are just spur of the moment betting.
    again im not providing a tips centre its just a log,simple as that,not for the benefit of others,if people do profit from the log than thats just an added bonus..
    the timing of my bets is completely irrelevant as long as there all logged.

Nice to get past the 2000 balance mark..
    no more bets now i say.

Balance=2003.02........................Profit=1753.02

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Nice to get past the 2000 balance mark..
    no more bets now i say.

Balance=2003.02........................Profit=1753.02

Being as bored as I was I have lashed all the bets since you came back into a spreadshett for you, seemingly you are including the extra winnings off master minded despite:
    had a treble of 20 on sam winner 4/6,master minded evens,time for rupert 11/8 which returned about 160.

had a 50 double of sam winner and master minded,which was looged here last night but no stake confirmed.returned 170 ish..

wont be counting the treble or double to the log just the ones ive logged.

It is still quite some return:

jeez thanks for doing that,must of taken ages..:eek:
    time is money so il sort you out with abit of dosh.;)
    on a side note,,

ROI=93%..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Insane ROI man, keep up the good work.

• Advertisement

very competitive race here,have backed the horse before only to come second,will give it another turn,big tipsters are in agreement so stands a better chance than a 10/3,value bet and will prob shorten.

Silaah 10/3
    M Oconnell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement