Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

with all the footie and lingfield off ill put my faith in you coughlan :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

mailburner wrote: »
    with all the footie and lingfield off ill put my faith in you coughlan :pac:

im sick over it,had a big day planned out with the boi's down in the local.
    just pool and darts now im afraid,and maybe a bit of christy moore in the background..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

how the fook did that get beaten?
    counting my dosh a furlong out and traded at 1.02 in running
    my timing here isn't the greatest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

That was an absolute sickener to watch. Ah even Coughlan can't win every race even with his current form.

coughlan08 wrote: »

Silaah 10/3
    M Oconnell

backed into 9/4 before the off to come 2nd,beaten by a head.
    traded at 1.02 in running,personal low in regards to a loser when trading so low and not winning,previous it was 1.03...
    hard to take that kind of a hit,hopefully its not a sign of things to come..

• Advertisement

Soul Of Aran 6/5
    Miss N. Carberry

this is a very poor race and soul of aran can take this and improve on its recent debut run of 3rd at down royal...true character looks the likely horse to challenge my selection but is too short to get involved at 10/3.
    the market will tell a lot before the race and if he shortens, then he will win.

Soul Of Aran 6/5
    Miss N. Carberry

this is a very poor race and soul of aran can take this and improve on its recent debut run of 3rd at down royal...true character looks the likely horse to challenge my selection but is too short to get involved at 10/3.
    the market will tell a lot before the race and if he shortens, then he will win.

well was poorly supported and drifted,poor run.
    true character the danger was backed and won.

**** day for having a punt in general,but this has caught the eye anyway.

VfB Stuttgart v Bayern Munich

Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10

another bet that caught the eye in this game was the +1 handicap draw.
    i think if there is going to be a winner it just might be bayern,but only just,they dont have a solid record to go on but one thing im sure of is that there will be goals.il be placing the bet with betfair so im going to wait until maybe 10mins or even less depending on the price to place the bet..
    its currently 8/11,and will wait for something better..

VfB Stuttgart v Bayern Munich

Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10

another bet that caught the eye in this game was the +1 handicap draw.
    i think if there is going to be a winner it just might be bayern,but only just,they dont have a solid record to go on but one thing im sure of is that there will be goals.il be placing the bet with betfair so im going to wait until maybe 10mins or even less depending on the price to place the bet..
    its currently 8/11,and will wait for something better..

WON

HALF TIME and its 0-3 to bayern,that didnt take long...:p and a great price too,i love betfair for in play betting..

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

8 goals already. Thanks for that

• Advertisement

NoelJ wrote: »
    8 goals already. Thanks for that

ere no problem,

finished 3-5 with gomez getting 3 against his old club..
    thats 3/3 soccer bets this year now..you cant be betting on soccer every day of the year or else you will be down a fortune..
    be selective and when your confident go big, its easy money then...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Great bet there with overs, top notch stuff!
    Keep it up.

Match betting in running (betfair)
    New York Jets v Pittsburgh Steelers 5/4

backing jets to cover bet at 1.54,9 seconds left

what a game.......
    so many twist and turns,i initially bakced the steelers when they were 7-0 down.then they went 10-17 ahead and could be layed at 1.25,,if i layed them at this price it would mean i was guaranteed a profit of 100, i was so tempted to but just thought they would go on to win,maybe it was a slight overlook on my behalf and if i was in a similar situation i would defo be laying the team that i back with similar time left.....
    steelers made a brave attempt in coming back as they traded at 18/1 and then a couple of mins later they were back to 6/4..thats when i then backed jets at 1.54 as there was only seconds left but steelers had a big chance to take the win and only just fell short as they were 1st and goal with about 20secs left...but couldnt get over the line.broke even were i should of really made a profit of 100.
    final score.22-17 to jets

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1086561

lads this is a documentary on JIM STYNES, who moved from dublin to play aussi rules,he has a beautiful wife and now a father of 2, he tells his story of his life experience with cancer......
    if you think your life is hard then this will put you back in your box,an amazing guy and a true inspirational story,a must watch.
    p.s have the tissues ready..

New England Patriots (-3.0) 10/11

New England Patriots (+3.0) 10/11

cant resist the price as they are defo the better team and should win not to mind the handicap

New England Patriots (-3.0) 10/11

WON
    New England Patriots (+3.0) 10/11

WON.

GET THE **** IN.....:D

what a day,i love when the massive favourite goes behind early on and then makes a mighty come back...i ****in love it..
    too easy..:p

was one of the worst days for betting but my most profitable day all be it.
    i made 584 clear profit today,late night but got well paid for it.

look at that, just 10 days into my new log with a starting bank of just 250 and ive managed to make a profit of 2336..absolutely love it...:p

ive made a decision and im going to buy an iphone 4 tomorrow.:D

this gambling lark is ****ing simples.

Balance=2586.66........................Profit=2336.66

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Unbelievable picking and return!

Does the new iphone mean posts sooner with more time until racing or will i have to buy one too!?

Unbelievable picking and return!

Does the new iphone mean posts sooner with more time until racing or will i have to buy one too!?

no it just means i can now be cool...:pac:

ahh i duno will get it this evening as im not that familiar with it but it will most certainly speed up things after christmas when i wont be home and out at work...

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Fair play coughlan.

Just saw on PP website on my iPhone that you get a free 10e bet if u place a 10e bet on your iPhone ! Good timing for you lol.

I've got a 20e freebet atm and haven't betted in ages.Anything for tonight ? Think I'll keep it for one of yours.

going to lay tevez to score.
    liability 252

reasoning after dinner.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

going to lay tevez to score.
    liability 252

reasoning after dinner.:p

bit of advice in case you didnt know, he has just withdrawn his transfer request, confirmed by club... that said its your bet and your choice!

also, i presume your reasoning includes that city have scored f*** all at home, everton let in f*** all away...

Everton (To Win 1-0) 15/1

lay tevez @2.26

full time score 0-0

ffs went to edit the post and accidently deleted the whole ****ing post which took me ****ing ages to write,i ****ing hate when that happens.above bets are all the same anyway so dont worry..

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Lay Tevez To Score @ 2.26

If PP offered a bet like this I'd be all over it. Best of luck with it, smashing odds, here's hoping city don't get a penalty. My predication is 1-0 with balotelli scoring

completely ****ed up my previous post which took me ages to write.

place this bet after everton scoring.best case scenario now is for everton to sit back and defend...

under 3.5 goals
    50 @ 2.72

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

completely ****ed up my previous post which took me ages to write.

place this bet after everton scoring.best case scenario now is for everton to sit back and defend...

under 3.5 goals
    50 @ 2.72

Where could you get odds of 2.72 on under 3.5 goals when only one goal had been scored at the time you placed the bet? Pre-match it was odds on to end under 2.5 goals.

• Advertisement

Where could you get odds of 2.72 on under 3.5 goals when only one goal had been scored at the time you placed the bet? Pre-match it was odds on to end under 2.5 goals.

i placed the bet after the 2nd goal was scored.i.e 19 mins into the game.
    if you look at my post its 8.23,hence after the 2nd goal.
    btw betfair...its now 1.84 though,so wouldnt advise taking that price,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement